“Food and service both excellent”
Review of The Akash

The Akash
Ranked #28 of 740 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
newmilns
“Food and service both excellent”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

One of the locals recommended this place and I must say I was not disappointed. I'd go as far as saying it was THE best Indian meal I have ever had (and that says a lot as I eat Indian food every week!). The prices were great too - really cheap. The owner (Sammy?) was really friendly and couldnt do enough for us to make sure we had a great meal. The place is upstairs and if someone hadnt advised me to go I probably would have walked on by, so if you are in Blackpool - go eat here!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank jason m

“Outstanding atmosphere”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

I came to akash with my friends n had an amazing chicken masala it was amazingly tasteful we were well greated by the owner sammy an his amazing staff it was well priced n good environment

1 Thank Damon1987
Longfield
“Friday night curry”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Found this little place by accident, a bit small but once you get upstairs all the staff are very friendly. Lovely food at reasonable prices, 2 poppadoms, 2 nans, 2 curries, 2 rice & 2 large drinks for less than £30. Would definitely recommend, absolutely lovely!

1 Thank Sharon S
Bognor, null, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best indian in blackpool !!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

every time i go to blackpool to see family we always end up at this fantastic place the owner always remembers us and always happy to chat food is top notch and authentic indian and the always happy to see you even if its 12pm lookin forward to my next visit

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Simon S
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Very good and tasty Indian dishes”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We had our dinner last Sunday at this Bangladeshi hotel during our holiday in Blackpool. We had Lamb tikka, Chicken Bhuna, Chicken tandoori naan, fried rice and house daal. The food was awesome. To be honest, it was one of the most tasty Indian dishes I had so far anywhere in UK. The owner and the staff was very nice and friendly to us. The food came very quickly (the restaurant was very less crowded though). I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Blackpool or staying there.

• Visited November 2013