“Horrid food/Aervice”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrid food/Aervice”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Only came to this restaurant because of reviews here, we booked a table for 9pm, it took them 10 minutes to remove a table for us to be seated, very awkward, not even a drink offered whilst waiting, staff were not helpful, the decor was from the 80's, I thought as there were other Asian/Indian people there we would risk staying, the starters we had tasted of nothing, just boiled chicken/lamb, the "lamb" was fatty, it was mutton, we ordered chapattis and a peshwari naan, which was so thick, it would have sank in the local sea. As there were people waiting to be seated, we were given our bill before our dessert was even ordered.
I regularly eat out at Indian Establishments(weekly), and this was the worst restaurant, I have ever been too, I will never return to it, I would have sacrificed poor service for great food, but it was truly a terrible - experience

1 Thank Qbase7

“Helpful staff”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Came to Blackpool on holiday from Birmgham with my family. Went to try the restaurant an we were greeted with a smile we were new to the area the manager called sammy helped me to find all the attractions we needed. When the food came out it was better then i thought it would be because we come from the Bolti capital of the north. So i recommend anyone to come dine at this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
“Absolutely beautiful food, fantastic service and highly recommended.”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I came across this restaurant as it received good reviews. I fully understand why. This is the best service I have experienced in a restaurant. First class. The food was better than I anticipated. And I've been to many Indian restaurants. The staff and manager couldn't have been more courteous and helpful. Highly recommended.

“Good value”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Went to try this restaurant with my family there was 8 of us we had starters an main courses which was tasty food an the service was good and the bill was under £100 which i thought was good. The main courses in my opion was quit large porchon

“Tasty”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Me and my family came to Blackpool on holiday we went to akash for a meal on a Saturday night around 8 o'clock .It was very busy when we got there but we still got attended to quickly.We got served with a smile. When the food came out it looked fresh and tasted very nice. I will be surely visiting again next year when I go to Blackpool.