“Worst B & B!!!”
Review of Roselea Hotel

Roselea Hotel
Ranked #676 of 859 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 18, 2013

On check in we were told breakfast is from 9 and then we had our door knocked on at 9.10 to be asked "Are you coming or not for breakfast" When I went for breakfast the owner then turned to the other guests and said "I dont know why I bother" as I had not sat at a table were my room number was. When I checked out the owner spoke to her employees about me as though I was not in the room. My girlfriend was spoken to also in a rude manner and the other couple felt the owners general manner was awful. I choose to stay in B&Bs rather than hotels as I find the owners of B&Bs to be friendly and I often return. The mattress was bad and we booked as a couple and were given one towel. I have never felt so unwelcome in and B&B in England. I felt the owner has lost there way with guests and feels they can cruise as they will get guests anyway. Never again.

Room Tip: You can find a much better room searching longer.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Mark1664
There are newer reviews for Roselea Hotel

Reviewed September 17, 2012

my husband and myself booked this hotel for a weekend break owners were very pleasent and very helpfull room was clean and tidy breakfast was very injoyable could not fault it in any way we enjoyed our stay very much willbe booking again for october would highly recomend to family and friends. mr & mrs ward hinckley leicestershire a big thank you to lorraine and sonia for an enjoyable stay

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2012

hotel was ok near all the attractions , staff friendly enough

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Ha where do i start. well to start off me and my partner arrived on the friday and it happened to be raining heavly. However we decided to walk up the promonade as we were a little early. anyway 2pm came around bearing in mind we are soacked now. knocked on the hotel door and just got a grunt. no hello how are u no polite conversation nothing. all we got out of her was NAME. Well first impressions not very good got escorted to our room. Money we payed it was fair. Very small half a kettle of water the cups were disctusting they had chips and were stained and dirty. the bathroom door didnt have a middle peice in (between the two handles) so it didnt shut at all. breakfast was OK even tho i asked for more orange juice and i got looked at like i was speakinh out of order anyway that never came was obviously to much to ask. stayed 3 nights bar was open once. says on the website beds are changed every second night ours wasnt. wudnt stay here again sorry but u never get a second chance to make a first impression

• Stayed: July 2012
5  Thank bellend24
Reviewed May 9, 2012

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed March 23, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed at this hotel a weekend in march for my birthday. When we arrived on the Friday they had a parking space saved for us round the back, which I was happy with as it can be hard to get parked in Blackpool even at night. They were very welcoming and the room was really clean. The breakfast was outstanding, Before we went out at night we got a couple of drinks from the bar and sat spoke to the two women who owned it. They recommended a couple places which were really good. This hotel was well worth the money and when I go back to Blackpool in the summer I will definitely go back, you no what your getting.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Conorh919
Reviewed October 31, 2011

What can i say, I certainly can't agree with any of the bad reviews for this place. I stayed there from monday to friday in the twin en-suite. The hospitality from the two ladies who are running the guest house was really lovely. The room was pleasent and the facilities were more than satisfactory. The breakfast was well worth getting out of bed for not only a full english but a variety of cereals and jams with a top up of tea and toast. We would definitely stay there again and im sure we will.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family