“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Great service and lovely food. Home made cheesecake is a must. Really nice people and a great little find

There are newer reviews for Jade Delight

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The buffet was £10.80 each plus drinks, but the range of food id excellent. Mussels in black bean sauce, king prawns with cashew nuts, some sushi, deep fried seaweed, plus loads more. Probably only about 16 tables in the place so wise to either book in advance or turn up nice and early. Friendly staff, clean toilets, superb food. Great place!

1  Thank dangerousbryman
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I went here for the first time a week ago and we were extremley impressed. The place is spotless, the staff are very friendly and helpful and the food is fabulous. I eat alot of chinese food and have eaten in many chinese restaurants and takeaways over the years, but this one is the best yet. The staff were so accommodating. There is plenty of choice of food on the buffet also. This weekend we took my husbands parents here and although my mother in law is very fussy about where she will eat and what food she will eat, she surprised us by really enjoying the food. She even said she will go here again again which should be taken as a massive compliment to the staff here. Well done Jade Delight :-)

1  Thank Yorkshire_Lass682008
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My wife and I had 2 great meals here. The food was top notch. Prices were good and the service was excellent. Great varied menu and they do Indian and Chinese. There is a buffet too, but we were a little late, but the food from the menu was A1. Thank You very much, we loved it.

3  Thank wilko99
Reviewed January 22, 2013

this is based on bond street, one place where i have always said i would never eat anything from there, but when my friend advised me there is an all you can eat buffet i agreed to go and try it, there was 4 of us and a new born baby we took with us and the staff was absolutely brilliant,

if something was not on the menu then you could ask them and they would do their best to make it, also its very good food all cooked and preparred fresh, we went on a wednesday night when its pick what you want from the menu, i have yet to go and try out the buffet and im sure that will just be as good,
i will definately be making a return to this place.

2  Thank danny b