“Family Hol !”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Sunny-Dee's Holiday Apartments
Ranked #16 of 133 Specialty Lodging in Blackpool
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We all had a great time at Sunny-Dee's, our family of 4 adults and 3 children really enjoyed our stay here, apartments are spotless and have EVERYTHING you need for a self catering holiday. Our rooms, (number 3) had a fantastic view overlooking the Promenade and the Irish Sea and room (number 4) was to the rear with a separate bedroom and both were well equipped with all utensils, hair dryer, iron, etc........ all you need to take with you is your Bath Towel !!!
Many thanks to Diane for making us feel so welcome, and for the "welcome starter pack" milk,tea bags, coffee (and the box of chocs !!! ) we will definitely return to Sunny-Dee's!!!
Thanks Again Diane, we all had a wonderful time ........From The Wilson's, and Family x

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Sunny-Dee's Holiday Apartments

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Great thanks to Diane and Peter! I had a wonderful time at Sunny Dees and found it to be a fabulous home from home. Attention to detail, a sea view and a Christmas card to boot!

Would happily recommend and stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Just like to say a big thank you to Diane and Peter for all the help whilst staying in the apartment, I found it totally immaculate and all to the highest standed nothing was to much trouble. and would recommend to all who intend to visit Blackpool plus it's on the promenade 2 mins walk from town center

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2013

myself and my family came over from Norway to Blackpool for a weeks stay, and happend to find the Sunny Dee holiday appartments, so thought we would give it a try, and how happy we all were with the place, clean comfortable and the hosts Pete and Diane could not have gone out of there way more to make our stay better, two fantastic people, we booked flat C, and it was more than adequate, the Nest time we come over to Blackpool we know where we will be staying, and thats again at the Sunny Dee, I highly recomend this cosy little place to everyone.
Carl de Rome Norway.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Carl D
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Diane and Peter both make you feel welcome each we stay,we both look forward to going each time,they both give you a warm welcome each time we stay,the apartment we stay in is always 100%.looking forward to going again soon.and if you need anything they are always there to help if you need anything.cant wait to go back again very soon.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AndrewNoot
Reviewed November 2, 2013

It really is no surprise that I make two, three, or even four trips to Sunny Dee's each year because it really is like home from home ... and I love my home, thus I love Sunny Dee's.

There is always a warm welcome from Diane and Peter Schofield and, if it is possible, the apartments get better each time I visit. I say 'if it is possible', because they have always been first-class with everything possible provided. Facilities are excellent, the location is superb and, particularly in the sea view apartments, the view is tremendous, the owners are diamonds and there is an outside patio for sitting in the sun and relaxing.

I do really look forward to my trips to Sunny Dee's because I know that I will be pampered on arrival and that anything reasonable that I want I will get; the place is homely, the people are lovely and so the stay is always delightful. I really don't miss my home!

I must confess that I would not stay anywhere else in Blackpool and when it is time to go home I am always just a little sad ... but I usually re-book before I leave so that I have something to look forward in the future.

I would wholeheartedly recommend Sunny Dee's to anyone going to Blackpool for Diane and Peter will make your stay in luxurious apartments well worthwhile. Enjoy it when you go!

Room Tip: All rooms are luxurious but try for a sea view room for that little bit extra.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Spent a week at Sunny-Dees for our holiday. 100% first class accommodation and maintained to a very high standard. The owners Peter and Diane have gone along way in making their apartments lavish and equipped with everything you need whilst there. They have a wide selection of information at hand of things to do in Blackpool. They are very friendly people who work hard making their guests feel at home and always find time to talk with guests. There is a patio area at the front of the establishment which Peter and Diane have created as an area to sit and enjoy the sea view. Sunny-Dees is located close to the North Pier and about a 10 minute walk from town centre. We will certainly be staying at Sunny-Dees for further holidays and would highly recommend the establishment to friends or family.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple