“Karl Leicester”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Lawrence House Hotel
Ranked #29 of 860 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Thanks Peter and Wayne. My stay was absolutely brilliant. The breakfast that you served was lovely and your location is extremely good for the town centre. I would recommend your hotel to anyone. Thanks for all your help. I will definately be back.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Lawrence House Hotel

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Stayed a couple of nights here: a beautifully kept establishment, excellent hosts, good home cooked food and useful tips on everything from parking to things to go and see. One of the very best places I've ever stayed at.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My partner and I stayed at the Lawrence House Hotel for 2 nights on 31 August 2013.This was our 5th visit. Wayne and Peter are still maintaining their impeccable high standards and deserve their 2013 certificate of excellence. No hesitation in recommending this hotel. The cleanliness and hospitality are second to none.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was my first stay at the Lawrence House and was very impressed at the friendly welcome and service during my stay, the clean comfortable room, excellent breakfast and, if you chose to stay in for dinner, evening meal.

Not only is the Lawrence excellent value, but it is ideally located. Despite that, the hotel is in a very quite street and I enjoyed an excellent night's sleep every day I stayed there.

Would recommend highly to anyone looking to stay in Blackpool.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Stayed here for a night out in Blackpool. Recommended by a friend, it is one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in. Beautifully decorated, very clean and great hosts. I will deffo be back and will recommend to any one of my friends looking for a place to stay in Blackpool. Thanks guys

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We've stayed in the Lawrence House every year since the opening. Must be now five years or so.
Each time we visit I just wonder how they keep the place so clean and fresh; one can almost smell the fresh paint. (No, it's actually not smell of paint but simply freshness.)
The hotel is conveniently near the city center but still on a peacefull street, no street or bar noise inside.
Breakfast is always good and vegetarians/vegans are treated as normal people too! (Atleast if you let them know before you arrive.) They also have a nice dinner menu. The meals are prepared well, are tasty, and portions are huge.
All service comes with a huge smile:-D

(The only smaller than small minus is the fact that there're is mattress topper on the bed but this is the same situation in almost every hotel I have ever stayed in whole UK. It would make the bed more comfortable though, boys!)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My second time at this lovely hotel while attending Rebellion Festival. Lawrence House is the cleanest and friendliest hotel I've ever stayed in the UK. Peter and Wayne take an excellent care of their guests. I will definitely come to stay here again on my next trip to Blackpool!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends