“Friendly and Helpful”
Review of Bradbury Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Bradbury Hotel
Ranked #403 of 858 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Cannock, England, United Kingdom
“Friendly and Helpful”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I stayed Easter weekend 2013 with 3 other ladies, a very pleasant welcome and the room was comfortable and bright. Although it was a bitterly cold weekend, within 10 mins of being in the room and putting the heater on, we were warm and toasty. Definately better than your average Blackpool B&B.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I was met by Tony, the owner who gave me and my dog a superb welcome. He even had a treat for my dog. The hotel was warm throughout and as clean and comfy as is possible. Breakfast was large and tasty and the bed was so comfortable. Tony was a mine of information about the attractions on offer and recommended that I visit the Tower Ballroom as its free to go in and wander round the upper seating areas. That was one of the best tips for a free couple of hours.
When I asked what time the bar was open, Tony apologised that he no longer served drinks in the bar, but instead, he popped round to the local offie for me and fetched me some beers to drink in the lounge. Now THATS service ! Cant recommend this place highly enough. Might even return to Blackpool, if I do, i know where i will be staying.

Room Tip: Right hand side up the stairs.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Me my partner and baby stayed at the Bradbury hotel on the 30th march after a last minute decision to go to Blackpool for the weekend. From the minute I booked over the telephone I immediately knew that we would receive a very warm welcome. The hotel is based in a perfect location near the north pier practically stepping out straight on the beach. The hotel itself is fantastic value for money and very home from home like, with our room being based on the top floor it was very quiet and very comfortable. You can choose from a variety of cereals for breakfast or you can have a full English which was lovely. We will definitely be returning to this hotel and I would certainly advise that family's and couples try this for their selves. The owner was a lovely man who helped us in every way possible even advising us where was nice to eat and gave us vouchers for a chippy round the corner all in all we enjoyed our stay and next time will return for longer. Thank you for a great experience.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kelly D
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stayed at The Bradbury over the Easter weekend (29 & 30 March). We paid £25 per person per night which was good value especially as it was Easter.

When we arrived Tony gave us a warm friendly welcome and showed us to our room, which was bright, clean and homely. The bathroom was also very clean. Downstairs the lounge and dining room both had tasteful decor and were a good place to relax.

Before heading out into town we asked Tony if he could open the Hotel bar which he did but he explained that most guests these days prefer to go staight into town or take alcohol into their rooms to drink before going out. I find this a big shame as the bar is really nice with a good sound system, disco lights and comfy sofas as well as the prices being very good value and cheaper than most places in Blackpool itself.

The breakfasts were excellent with a good range of Cereals and a Full English served by a very friendly lady.

The Bradbury website states "The Bradbury Hotel is your home away from home" and that is the feeling you do get from the place,

The location is great as its just a couple of minutes from the nightlife, restaurants, take-aways (my favourite being Los Gringos) and the promenade.

I have already recommended this hotel to friends and will return myself in the future.

Bradford, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I stayed here with my boyfriend (we booked a double ensuite room). We were met with a very warm welcome from Tony the owner and his dog Bailey. Tony made our stay very pleasant. When we got to our room we realised it was at the back and asked Tony if it would be possible to be moved to a room at the front (I forgot to say when I booked that I would prefer a front facing room). Tony asked no questions and moved us to a front room which happened to be a family room and didn't charge us any extra. Tony brought us an iron and ironing board and asked if there was anything else we needed just let him know.

Before we got ready to go out for the night, we asked if the bar could be opened for a few drinks and Tony explained that not many people drank at the bar these days as they tended to go over the road to the pub or bring their own drinks and drink in the room before going out. Tony said he would open the bar for us or we could go over the road (there was no pressure to spend money). I can understand people drinking in their room to save money, however, the bar prices were fantastic value in fact cheaper than most places in town. So we stayed in the bar for a few drinks before heading into town. Tony was extremly helpful and told us where the nice restaurants and bars were.

The room: very spacious and clean with lots of natural light, comfy beds, full length mirror (which I was very happy with as most hotels I have stayed at only have little dresser mirrors.

Room facilities: satellite tv, tea and coffee with large mugs which I was extremly happy with as I love my coffees (hairdryer on request and iron and ironing board).

Bathroom: spotless.

Breakfast: spot on. Had full english and could not fault any of it.

Bar: lovely bar with comfy sofas as well as stools at the bar, disco lights, music and plenty of good quality drink at excellent prices.

I would most definately recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Very friendly owner and had a really comfortable bed. The room was very nice and clean and the breakfast was prompt and very good. Would definately visit again and recommend. very close to the promenade only a ten fifteen minute walk really enjoyed the weekend thanks to the staff.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Really friendly and helpful staff. Great weekend definitely come again. Many thanks for making my 30th one to remember :D everyone who stayed with us would recommend also. Comfy beds and lovely breakfast.

• Stayed March 2013