St. Chads Hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Blackpool
See available hotels
Lyndene Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
Balmoral Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsdj davesun terracegreat weekenda family run hotelquality hotelhalloween weekendevening mealnext yeargames roomsea viewlady on receptionnightly entertainmentkeep up the good workblackpool promotionsenjoyed my staycant waitlovely hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 2, 2011

having stayed at st chads now on numerous occasions yet again another fabulous time at weekend 28th & 29th may,entertainment great,lovely full english breakfast double of everything if you want it,
service was excellent everyone was very helpful as usual. look forward to going back in july for another great time.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank phil_pritchard
Reviewed June 1, 2011

We stayed for bank holiday weekend with family, The food and service were both excellent, staff couldnt do enough for you. The receptionists are really friendly, the hotel is very clean,Our rooms were cleaned and fresh towels put in daily.
The entertainment was excellent on both Saturday and Sunday evening,bingo began about 8pm followed by the singer who finished around midnight so keeping everyone entertained all evening, Once the singer had finished the adults and children were all given the opportunity to get up on the stage and sing which was a nice end to a great night. All the bar staff were really pleasant and prices very reasonable.
We were staying with our son of 7yrs and grandson of 16 months also mum and dad who are in their 70s. There is plenty of entertainment for all age groups including a kids play area with toys, pool table and video games.
This is our 2nd bank holiday weekend stay for 2011 and already booked for halloween which we would recommend to everyone, but im sure we will be back before then.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms on floor 2
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank alexgeorge2004
Reviewed June 1, 2011

we stayed at st chads 27th-30th may ,have used this hotel for 17 years and the service,cleanlinessand entertainment 1st class as always this hotel is second to none and very good value for money .the meals are very good and as always the staff in the diningroomare pleasant and very welcoming .looking forward to another fantastic stay in sept

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank halbal1
Reviewed May 28, 2011

Just returned from a first class stay at St Chads. This is owned and run by two women and the femanine touch is cedrtainly apparent throughout the premises. Room was very clean and comfortable freshly decorated. The food, staff and entertainment were all super. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to friends and I will certainly be back here. Thanks by the way for the skimmed milk!!!! Also thought the bedding was beautiful so much so I went to Christy's and purchased the same with the curtains to match.

Room Tip: first floor great did not require lift
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2011

St Chads has got to be one of the best in Blackpool. I travel to Blackpool 4 or 5 times a year and have done for the past 15 years, I have stayed in god knows how many hotels and I have now found the best ever. Lovely and very helpful staff, very good selection of great home cooked meals. Spacious and Mega Clean Comfortable Rooms, the bed I had was shear heaven, so comfortable my only problem was getting up in the morning. A well stocked bar which is very reasonable, great nightly entertainment, really good location, they also offer a choice of smoking or non smoking rooms, which I think is fantastic, as a smoker I am grateful not to be treated like a leper because I choose to smoke. I would recommend that anyone going to Blackpool consider this hotel, you could not possible be disappointed. I won't stay anywhere else now that I have discovered this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business