“Very pleasant place to stay friendly and excellent value.”
Review of Mayfield Hotel

Mayfield Hotel
Ranked #29 of 856 Blackpool B&B and Inns
“Very pleasant place to stay friendly and excellent value.”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stayed for a long weekend. The room was very comfortable and even though I got up way too late for breakfast every morning. They still gave me a bacon and sausage sandwich and as much coffee and orange juice as I could drink! Thanks for a really pleasant stay. Hopefully I'll be back soon.

• Stayed May 2013
mayfieldhotel, Owner at Mayfield Hotel, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
well Ritchie what can I say but it was a real pleasure to have you staying with us and really hope one day it will happen again and as for the sandwich its the least we can do. we like to look after our guest and make sure there stay is a relaxed one the lie in proved it ha ha you take good care my friend Ian jay and Jamie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 27, 2013

a warm welcome awaits at the Mayfield. the rooms are superb with all the facilities you need. you certainly get more than you can eat with good choice and ians apple pie is to die for ! a fantastic stay to be had by all , we certainly will be going back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I came here with my friends as well as family and every time I come here it gets better and better. been coming here for 5 years 3 times a year we have seen the Mayfield change. This is a very clean little hotel and the meals are lovely and makes it even better sat in a clean tidy dining room. rooms are clean and comfortable with kettles and flat screen TV...but the bar area is a lovely place to socialise in they even have a children's play area. I will be certainly be returning,,,thank you jay Ian and Jamie especially Jamie for all the cups of tea he made me

Room Tip: if you would like a luxury room 1 is a perfect double room with 32inch flat screen TV,king-size bed...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We booked in for a long weekend and the first thing we noticed when we got there was the hotel has had a bit of a facelift, with all the rooms either having been decorated or new furniture fitted.This didnt alter the reception or the service throughout the weekend. It`s still as homely as it ever was.Ian Jay and Jamie still work tirelessly to make your stay a very comfortable one. I have reached the stage now where i won`t even think about staying anywhere else when i visit Blackpool, and i would heartily recommend the Mayfield to any family or couple.

Room Tip: Please ignore the last two scores for swimming pool and fitness centre as the hotel doesnt have thes...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Northwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is one of the best Hotels I have ever stayed at, Ian Jay and Jamie go above and beyond to make your stay a memorable one, there is nothing they won't do for you and are always on hand for all of your needs, The food is amazing I have a couple of fussy eaters in my family but with the choice they offer even my family are catered for which is not an easy task believe me! The rooms are so clean comfortable and modern with everything you could possibly need for your stay and the beds are so comfy it's like home from home, the only thing is you never want to go home when it's time to leave, would highly recommend the Mayfield Hotel to anyone, I feel I have made some very special friends with Ian Jay and Jamie, will definitely be back again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Karen P
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is one of the best hotels I have ever visited. Great value for money and an outstanding friendly service. This place has charm and a relaxed home from home feeling. Ian, Jay and Jamie make you feel like part of the family and are always on hand to help. Highly reccommended *****

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kathryn B
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I have stayed at the Mayfield several times now but the reception you get when you arrive never fails to amaze me. you are welcomed in like one of the family. Ian Jay and Jamie all work so hard and you feel totally relaxed the moment you walk through the door. I have stayed in three different rooms now and can`t fault any of them. I never fail to have a good nights sleep and always look forward to the breakfast. Evening meals are superb too with very homely cooking. I am going again for new year and have already planned another couple of stays for next year.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple