“Great Hotel”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Blackpool
Adelaide House Hotel
Ranked #19 of 70 Hotels in Blackpool
Hareskovby
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Adelaide House Hotel has a friendly staff, nice rooms and a good value for the money. It is situated very close to the Winter Gardens. I stayed at the same hotel last year and will certainly do it again next year.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank Verner L
caryn1, Manager at Adelaide House Hotel, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We enjoyed having you stay with us, and I am glad that it was another successful Magicians Convention for you. We look forward to seeing you again next February!

Caryn Dickson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Gershøj
Reviewed February 26, 2013

It is the second year I live in Adelaide House in Blackpool, and I can only recommend this hotel. Lovely and clean rooms, and very good service of an always friendly and smiling staff. I give my best recommendations, and look forward again to stay in Adelaide in 2014.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jenstryl
caryn1, Manager at Adelaide House Hotel, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a lovely review. It was great to have your group stay with us again, you are becoming regulars now ! I am glad that you enjoyed your second visit and we look forward to welcoming you back again for the Magicians Convention 2014!!

Koege, Denmark
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Stayed here for the second time. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Rooms were good and clean. Was at a magic convention at the Winter Gardens and with the Adelaide House Hotel situated at the back of the Winter Gardens it could not be more perfect.
The var and lounge area is very nice with a good atmosphere.
Have already booked a room for next years convention.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank LarsA-DK
Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing us a lovely review. It was great to have your group from Denmark staying with us again, and I am glad you found everything up to our usual standards. We look forward to welcoming you back again next year !

Caryn
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I booked a three night stay Thursday - Sunday during the Blackpool Magic Convention.
I chose this hotel as it is around a 5 minute walk to the Winter Gardens entrance so is a great choice if your seeing an event there, although the hotel is in easy reach of the Winter Gardens all the other attractions Blackpool has to offer are again a short walk away with the exception of the pleasure beach which is around a 20 - 25 minute walk.

Upon arrival I was checked in by a very friendly member of staff, who I'm afraid I could not recall her name. I had a double room which was very spacious. I did have once set back the first night, so I visited reception where I met Derek who I believe was one of the owners who kindly without questioning me moved me to another room, which I thought was excellent customer service :-)

The stay was very good, and I would return again if visiting Blackpool.

Room Tip: I had room 34 which was a more contemporary than the first room I had when I checked in, was also a...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Luke M
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely review. It was very nice to meet you during the Magicians Convention. (it was myself that checked you in so thank you for your kind comments) I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and being so close to the Winter Gardens was very handy for you.
I hope that you choose to stay with us again, on your next visit to Blackpool.

motherwell
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This was the first time we decided to spend New Year away from home and in a hotel and we could not have chosen better.
We travelled as part of a coach tour, many of whom had visited the hotel on previous occasions, and everything was absolutely spot on. From seemless check in to the bar area every area is covered to the maximum.
The hotel is family owned and run and they take such pride in ensuring that the smallest detail is covered is amazing. The food cooked by one son is terrific, front of house, covered by another son is extremely professional.
Each evening we were treated to great food, great entertainment and such dedication to the requirements of their guests could be an example to some of the more famous hotels.

Nothing escaped the attention of the family, Scottish of course, and to have the original owners join in with us and enjoy our company meant so much. I believe they were closing for a well deserved break when we left but I wish them every good fortune as no other family could have tried harder to ensure that their guests were well taken care of.

Fabulous, carry on the good work

Room Tip: All seem to be warm and cosy. Especially important in Blackpool
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank costafan
adelaidehouse, Manager at Adelaide House Hotel, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a lovely review. We are glad that you chose to stay with us for our New Year House Party. We did have alot of regular guests in but it was also lovely to meet new ones and I am pleased that you enjoyed everything we offer. As you say, we are a family run hotel and also have wonderful staff who all enjoy getting involved, and we have fun at Christmas and New Year too!
Once again, many thanks and I hope we see you again at Adelaide House!

Glasgow
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Myself along with my mum & dad, Robert & Jean who are regulars at the Adelaide, stayed September weekend last year, the hotel was chalkers! I was delighted with every aspect of the hotel, the dining room especially because I got to know the lovely staff better, the breakfasts & evening meals were delicious, I really enjoyed them & looked forward to my times in the dining room ;-) I would like to make a special mention to Andi who saved the day when my mum & dads case had been accidentally taken to Blackpool Train Station by other departing guests on the monday morning! luckily they had phoned Caryn to say they has an extra case & Andi volunteered to go & pick it up at the station, we did mean to send him a thank you card but hopefully Caryn you will pass on our grateful thanks to him. We will be looking forward to seeing you all again this year. Take good care & thanks again for making my stay in Blackpool exactly the way I had imagined it to be! ;-)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank RosemaryGlasgow
caryn1, Manager at Adelaide House Hotel, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate your comments about our staff. I remember your case being taken by accident and I'm glad you got it back ok! Andi was very happy to help and I will pass on your thanks. We look forward to seeing you again this year.

Midlands
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Our family stayed at this hotel over Christmas (8 of us, four generations, ranging in age from 7 -89 years old) It was our first visit, and we will definitely be staying again! The welcome was warm, the staff friendly and so helpful, the food and entertainment were fantastic, the rooms were well decorated and clean and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you for a wonderful Christmas break. Hope to see you all again this Christmas, Happy New Year to you all!
The Pugh Family

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank FamilyofWags
adelaidehouse, Manager at Adelaide House Hotel, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review. I am glad that you all enjoyed your Christmas break with us. We have had wonderful feedback from all our Christmas Guests and I have passed your comments on to our staff. It was lovely to meet you all and we also enjoyed having Lulu to stay !!

We look forward to seeing you again at Adelaide House.