All reviews air con floor to ceiling windows council car park waffle machine main hilton open plan lobby food serving area honors member things running connecting rooms the reception bar area stylish hotel south prom pleasure beach two double beds hot items free street parking
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Delightful ..lovely hotel spacious rooms courtioeus friendly helpful staff .very much enjoyed the bufffet breakfast great nights sleep will definatly stop there again in the future as was reasonbly priced too

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steph_1968_10
HBHBlackpool, Manager at Hampton By Hilton Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2018

Hi Steph!

Thankyou so much for your fantastic review, we are delighted to hear you had such a great stay with us!

Hope to see you very soon.

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here 2 weeks ago. I was very impressed. I had a super room with a lovely en suite. I loved the 40" television. The hotel, including my room, was immaculate. I liked the sitting areas in the reception/bar area and it was great to have somewhere comfortable to sit other than my room.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Fellwalker60

Hi Fellwalker60,

Thankyou so much for your lovely review.

We are delighted to see that you were very impressed with our new hotel. It has been designed with comfort in mind so we are glad to hear that you enjoyed relaxing in our lounge area.

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

Thirteen of us stayed here for a family reunion with our Blackpool family. The ages ranged from 21 to 90 with some of our family coming over from France. We all had a great experience. The staff were very friendly and helpful, rearranging furniture in the restaurant to accommodate our numbers on several occasions. The rooms were modern, light, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was quite crowded at times but we expected this on a Lights weekend. This review would have been 5 star had it not been for a very stressful and inflexible reservation service which is done centrally in the US.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Hi Virgina H,

Thankyou for your fantastic review and for choosing the Hampton by Hilton Blackpool as the perfect stay for your family reunion. We do hope you enjoyed the rest of your time here in Blackpool and we are delighted to hear that you had such a good stay with us.

Thankyou also for your feedback on our reservations system, rooms under 10 do go to our central reservations team. Should you ever have any queries in the future don’t hesitate to call us directly to discuss.

Hope to see you again soon.

Many Thanks

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Overall, as a hotel it’s a struggle to fault it. Lobby and bar are clean and as expected. Room is clean and as expected. Beds are good, everything good.

Only reason this isn’t a 5 star review is:

- Reception mostly not there on arrival, waited 20 minutes to see a member of staff! Once I saw someone and asked to check in they said “check in isn’t until 3pm” ... it was 2:35.... At 3pm there was a change of reception staff and they then checked other guests in but told me my type of room (family room) still wasn’t available. They gave us a free, complimentary drink. After travelling a lot I know the room always can’t be ready early, but in most cases it is, or it is at least ready on time. We checked in at 3:30pm.

My only other gripe is that it’s noisy at seafront. You expect car noise but car noises almost sounded like helicopters through the glass. I’m not one to moan and we slept through it but usually you cannot hear anything.

Overall, wouldn’t stay anywhere else in Blackpool.... easily best hotel in blackpool.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Hi Stephen B,

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave a review in regards to your recent stay.

We apologise that your room wasn’t available at 3pm. We do always try to get all rooms ready for this time but on certain occasions we can run over. This isn’t something we want to do but to deliver our high standards of cleanliness all rooms have to be checked off prior to being allocated on check in.

We haven’t heard complaints of the noise as of yet but we shall bear that in mind and Thankyou for letting us know.

Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 12, 2018

Booked this hotel as its relatively new and I like the Hilton Chain.
I booked online and got a very good rate which included breakfast.
When checking in I asked if there was an option to have a room with sea view. What a lovely surprise when we got upgraded and wow what a view. I would definitely recommend this as waking up to that view was so worth it.
The rooms are really nice and clean, nice walk in shower.
There was a large choice for breakfast and something for everyone.
All in all a fantastic stay, thank you.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are the best
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Hi Pinkshipleygirl!

Thanks so much for your fantastic review. So glad you enjoyed the sea view, you just can’t beat waking up to that in a morning in Blackpool.

We shall be sure to pass your comments on to the team and we hope to see you again in the future.

Many Thanks