• Modern, exterior of building lights up on an evening.
• Good quiet location, with great access to trams to Tower.
• Breakfast ok (at 7.30am on a Sunday morning, no porridge or yogurts but otherwise fine)
• Had to move rooms as first room strong smell of cigarette smoke (non smoking hotel? )
• Rooms very small, we had family of 4 with 2 double beds. 1 side of each bed was so close to the wall restricting access.
• No opening windows, air con only went to 19 degrees and was still too warm overnight.
• Bed hard, pillows too soft. Only 2 big towels and 2 hand towels.
• Shower drainage poor - turned into a bath after only a few minutes. Had to wait at least 10 minutes for next person to take a shower (reported to reception)
• Bit tight with teabags in room, only 2 - had to ask for more.
• Tables not family orientated in dining room- many with bar stools.
• Very limited car parking (20 spaces if that?). Parking available in adjacent car park same price £12.
Overall, too many issues and not worth the £152 + £12 parking. Will not return I’m afraid.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking