“Very good meal”

Dining Room at G Casino Sandcastle
Ranked #157 of 753 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The G Casino is one of the most lively venues in Blackpool for fun nights out with friends, and the Dining Room on the mezzanine level is a great place to kick off your festivities. The colourful and vibrant restaurant is decorated with contemporary paintings and comfy leather banquettes, and whether you're looking to celebrate or commiserate your luck at the roulette table, the bar at the Dining Room serves a fab selection of global wines, beers and cocktails. Popular dishes include the pan-fried scallops with spring onions served on black pudding with spinach; the sirloin steak served with mash, glazed carrots and a red wine jus; and the monkfish medallions with sweet potato mash and tempura mange tout.
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We won a 2 course meal for two at a quiz night at the casino. We've dined at the restaurant several times in the past but were very disappointed the last time we visited a couple of years ago, so have only eaten in the bar since, which has always been very good. Although we only had a limited menu to choose from our meal was very tasty, especially the Indian platter starter. My 'medium' steak was cooked much more than medium but was still very tender. Very friendly staff, will consider trying the restaurant again after this experience, though long gone are the days of water on your table, salad bowls etc which were always complimentary in the past.

There are newer reviews for Dining Room at G Casino Sandcastle

Reviewed May 28, 2014

we came here over easter for a 40th birthday celebration and paid for a package including vouchers for the tables etc.

I had a prawn cocktail starter and found one prawn, the starters were cheap and nasty, with main courses simlar, considering this is acasino I was very dissappointed with the food, the service was worse we were part way through our main course before receiveing the wine that we ordered at the beginning - the staff never once asked if all was ok, probabaly for a reasion - I did point out that I had found a prawn in my cocktail to the waiter who smiled and walked off.

overall I would recomend finding another venue altogether as I was not impressed in the slightest and I felt very sorry for my frined who was hoping for a special celebration - still we made the best of it! I did win some money which made me feel better!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Visiting here for the first time I expected the restaurant to be expensive and food a bit rubbish but how wrong was i? Food was fabulous and fantastic value! My partner had a mixed grill for just £10 and I had the Rump steak for £12 - beautiful! Would happily have paid more. Will most certainly be visiting again.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

We usually eat in the bar area, but this time my husband and I decided to try the upstairs restaurant. So glad we did!

I had 2 starters as a main, the glazed mushrooms, and the filled pasta. My husband was a big fan of the food also.

Lovely eating area, large glass wall overlooking the casino floor. Classy venue. Attentive staff.

Fair prices and lovely drinks.

We will be visiting again next time.

1  Thank seahorsesparkle
Reviewed February 22, 2014

After visiting for the first time this week we will be returning soon. The food was very good. The service second to none, and the layout and decor of the restaurant could not be faulted. I eat out in many restaurants in the blackpool area, and enjoyed my visit here better than most restaurants I've visited recently.

2  Thank 164josell