“Good Menu”

ToasT Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant Blackpool
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Toast Cafe Bar and Grill Restaurant Blackpool with a Food Hygiene Rating of 5 out of 5, is a casual dining cafe and restaurant, offering freshly cooked food sourced locally. At Toast Cafe Bar & Grill we are dedicated to delivering beautifully presented food, created fresh to order from high-quality ingredients and locally sourced fresh produce, in comfortable, design-led city style surroundings that is why we have now achieved the prestigious Taste Lancashire HIGHEST Quality Assured award. Toast Cafe Bar and Grill Restaurant in the heat of Blackpool is perfect for relaxing, drinking and dining with friends, families or colleagues all day and evening.We are open from 9am till late* Monday to Saturday and 10am till late on Sundays*. Toast Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant is situated on Corporation Street just down from the Grand Theatre, Blackpool Tower and the Winter Gardens away from the hustle and bustle of the town centre nightlife but close enough if you're off to the bars and clubs after. We offer an array of classic drinks from the bar including draught beers such as San Miguel, cider and Extra Cold Guinness, bottled beers and spirits with an exclusive selection of wines and champagnes are available. If you wish to dine after 9pm we recommend booking in advance.
Merseyside
“Good Menu”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Took my Mum for lunch when attending the Rod Stewart concert. Booked well in advance after seeing the menu online. Explained when I booked that it was a special occasion and for Mums birthday. Disappointed with the table allocation when I arrived- there's only approx 4-5 nice tables and we didn't get one of them. I asked for one if the nicer tables but was told 'no they're booked'. Nobody sat at them for the 3 hours we were there! We got a particularly draughty table under the stairs! I was frozen! The door was open as it was a lovely day but the gap between the stairs and the wall made it cold. Food was good, not exceptional, service was excellent from our waitress. Unfortunately she had vanished when I came to pay our bill (we had to wait 1/2 hour for our bill) so I didn't leave a tip! The payment was taken by the gentleman who refused to give us a better table!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank amchad

“RUBBBISH, won't be returning”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Came here after shopping on Sunday as I couldn't be bothered cooking, treated my daughter and self to a Sunday roast! Must say iv been here a few times n it's been fine n iv had nothing bad to say, but not this Sunday!! Waited too long to order, it was hot, we needed drinks, asked two waitresses if I could order and was told they would be with me in a minute! One was cleaning a table, their was empty clean tables available, waitress needs to serve the customers first! Ordered two beef roasts, could not chew through the beef, had to leave it, instant mash potato, the roasters n Yorkshire pud were nice, on the menu it said seasonal veg, it were carrots n peas! Correct me if I'm wrong but arnt they all year round veg?? Peas were certainly 'all year round' coz they came out of a tin! Asked for another glass of wine when dinner arrived, never got it! Anyway, told the waitress that I wasn't happy paying 8 quid a piece for these 'roasts' n told her I never got the other glass if wine I ordered! She came back n said the boss would knock £6 off! Ok fine, but still no glass of wine! I told the waitress it didn't matter about the wine but she said it was knocked off the bill so I may as well have it so my friend ordered a glass too, got drinks n bill back, I was charged for the wine after all! When I questioned this the dopey waitress could not get the grasp of the situation! I gave up, paid n left! U have lost a customer toast

3 Thank Alann2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“"toast" of the town!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We have been to toast a few times now it's one of our favourite eateries in Blackpool,the food is varied and delicious,the staff are friendly and good at what they do,and the cocktails are fabUlous! We have visited toast during the day or even for a slightly late lunch but I believe at night time the atmosphere increases with live music so looking forward to trying in the evening. During the day it's relaxed and your never rushed from your table.The food ranges from light snacks to tasty pastas and full meals.My whole family enjoys this restaurant.

• Visited February 2014
Lytham
“Hiden Jem”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I came across Toast quiet by accident I had passed Toast many times and not gone in. Until a lady told me how good it was, so I thought I would try Toast. I was not disappointed the staff are very welcoming, the food is cooked fresh and of a good standard, the only criticism that it is very busy this speaks volumes.

• Visited May 2014
Poulton Le Fylde, United Kingdom
“Great lunch”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I met up with friends in toast , we had a lovely lunch & the service was exceptionally good out server was a lady called Beryl & nothing was to much trouble for her

• Visited June 2014