“Great little restaurant”

ToasT Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant Blackpool
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Toast Cafe Bar and Grill Restaurant Blackpool with a Food Hygiene Rating of 5 out of 5, is a casual dining cafe and restaurant, offering freshly cooked food sourced locally. At Toast Cafe Bar & Grill we are dedicated to delivering beautifully presented food, created fresh to order from high-quality ingredients and locally sourced fresh produce, in comfortable, design-led city style surroundings that is why we have now achieved the prestigious Taste Lancashire HIGHEST Quality Assured award. Toast Cafe Bar and Grill Restaurant in the heat of Blackpool is perfect for relaxing, drinking and dining with friends, families or colleagues all day and evening.We are open from 9am till late* Monday to Saturday and 10am till late on Sundays*. Toast Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant is situated on Corporation Street just down from the Grand Theatre, Blackpool Tower and the Winter Gardens away from the hustle and bustle of the town centre nightlife but close enough if you're off to the bars and clubs after. We offer an array of classic drinks from the bar including draught beers such as San Miguel, cider and Extra Cold Guinness, bottled beers and spirits with an exclusive selection of wines and champagnes are available. If you wish to dine after 9pm we recommend booking in advance.
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Has a variety of food choices, really nice inside, very friendly staff, a nice modern but relaxed atmosphere where you can enjoy good food and cocktails.

1  Thank LauraG44
Lisa M, Manager at ToasT Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Dear LauraG44, thank you for leaving us your lovely comments regarding your visit to us at Toast. I am delighted to hear that you found our menu to be varied and to appeal to most customers tastes which was our aim, so we are really pleased you commented on this. The front of house staff do their best to ensure that all customers are treated well whilst dining with us and really do go above and beyond at times, so will ensure that your kind comments are passed on. Thank you for your custom and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

We dined here before a concert in April and to our surprise, it was a Monday night with special prices on pizzas and pasta.
We have eaten here several times over the years and it is a trusted restaurant with a good menu, fair prices and above average waiting staff. The food was really enjoyable with big servings.
Over all, a recommended safe and very clean restaurant.

1  Thank LancashirePaul
Lisa M, Manager at ToasT Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Dear LancashirePaul, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit to us at Toast. We do offer a varied menu which our customers enjoy and our aim is to be competitive with our prices whilst not comprising on quality which I know as customers you expect. Thank you for your comments and we hope to welcome you back at Toast in the not too distant future.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

I went to Toast on recommendation from my mum. It did not disappoint. Albeit quite a small restaurant the menu was quite the opposite. Totally spoilt for choice, in fact I couldn't make my mind up!! When the food did arrvie, it was lovely. All freshly made and reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend. Close to the town centre.

1  Thank Clairebol

Dear ClaireBol, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit to us at Toast and that you found our menu to offer something for everyone which was our thought process when Toast was but a vision so thank you for that comment means a lot. Our food is freshly prepared and cooked to order and our Head Chef along with his team take pride in their roles so we will ensure that your kind comments are passed on. Thank you for your custom and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I was looking for a company to cater for my mother's 80th birthday party. Originally I was going to do this myself but decided to look for a company local to where she lives. My enquiry was very last minute and I didn't expect to be able to find a company to be able to turn it around in time (I only contacted Toast on the morning of the booking) The whole experience was fantastic, I got a response straight away and liaised with Paul on what my requirements were. The food was great, it was one of the highlights of the party and everyone commented on it. If you are looking for a catering company, then I highly recommend Toast. Thank you to the team for helping to make my Mum's 80th birthday one to remember.

1  Thank jacqueline c
Lisa M, Manager at ToasT Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Dear Jacqueline C, thank you for allowing us to be part of your Mothers special birthday celebrations. Paul and his team take great pride in their work and love nothing more than to deliver outstanding food and service to all our customers. Birthdays are such a special time to celebrate with loved ones, and we are delighted that we met your expectations and loved every minute of it. Thank you for your custom and look forward to catering for your next special event.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

A group of 18 Hen's for my Sister-in-Law to be went here for a meal on our last night in Blackpool and couldn't fault it. We emailed the restaurant in advance and placed our order on their website which was really handy and meaning we could take our time to choose from the wide range of different choices. When we arrived we were greeted by the friendly staff and had our very own area on the top balcony all set out for us. The staff couldn't do enough for us, very friendly,polite and very efficient from start to finish. This is sure a place where you will not be disappointed, a quiet and relaxed atmosphere and made to feel very welcome. Would recommend to anyone for all occasions and will myself be returning back again in the near future. The Cocktail menu is a must for all you Cocktail lover's out there.
Thanks again to Nathan and the rest of the team, all did a great job with the handful of Hens!!

1  Thank Nikki87_13
Lisa M, Manager at ToasT Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Dear Nikki87_13, I am so pleased that you have took the time out to let us know how much you enjoyed your special night with us at Toast. I am delighted to hear that Nathan and his team made you feel welcome and that you enjoyed a few of our renowned cocktails. Head Chef and his team were really pleased to hear that you enjoyed the food and we look forward to seeing you again in the not too distant future.