“Great night :)”

ToasT Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant Blackpool
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Toast Cafe Bar and Grill Restaurant Blackpool with a Food Hygiene Rating of 5 out of 5, is a casual dining cafe and restaurant, offering freshly cooked food sourced locally. At Toast Cafe Bar & Grill we are dedicated to delivering beautifully presented food, created fresh to order from high-quality ingredients and locally sourced fresh produce, in comfortable, design-led city style surroundings that is why we have now achieved the prestigious Taste Lancashire HIGHEST Quality Assured award. Toast Cafe Bar and Grill Restaurant in the heat of Blackpool is perfect for relaxing, drinking and dining with friends, families or colleagues all day and evening.We are open from 9am till late* Monday to Saturday and 10am till late on Sundays*. Toast Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant is situated on Corporation Street just down from the Grand Theatre, Blackpool Tower and the Winter Gardens away from the hustle and bustle of the town centre nightlife but close enough if you're off to the bars and clubs after. We offer an array of classic drinks from the bar including draught beers such as San Miguel, cider and Extra Cold Guinness, bottled beers and spirits with an exclusive selection of wines and champagnes are available. If you wish to dine after 9pm we recommend booking in advance.
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Visited toast on Saturday 1st feb with my sister and 2 children. Had a great meal and cocktails were amazing :)
Restaurant has a great atmosphere and our server ( I think his name was Karl) was fantastic, he couldn't do enough for us. This was our first visit to Toast and will definitely go again the next time we visit Blackpool. Great place, great staff.
Thankyou x

2  Thank Adele F
Lisa M, Manager at ToasT Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Dear Adele F, thank you for your custom and for letting us know how much you enjoyed your visit with us at Toast. Karl really excels at customer service and always endeavours to do his best for all the customers as do the rest of the front of house team and the staff in the kitchen. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the food also and tried a few of our famous cocktails, which we are extremely passionate about. Your lovely comments will be passed on to both Karl and the rest of the team both front of house and kitchen, and we hope to welcome you back to Toast soon.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We had last visited here a couple of years ago and thought we would try it again on our weekend break in Blackpool. We were told when we went in could choose where we wanted to sit and we had pretty much the whole place to choose from as it was very quiet but it was around the time to change over from the day menu to the evening menu (we were in time for the day menu).
The staff were very pleasant and came over to take our drink order whilst we looked at the menu.
My husband had the roast beef which he said was nice and I have to say big portion. I had the cheese burger and chips which was lovely and again a big portion. I asked for a side of coleslaw and the waitress did tell me that there was coleslaw that came with the burger but I said I would still have a side of it. I needn't have bothered as it was a good serving that came with the meal anyway.
Overall we both enjoyed our meals, the staff are very pleasant and I would recommend Toast to others.

3  Thank HEVER
Lisa M, Manager at ToasT Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear Hever, thank you so much for leaving your lovely comments regarding your visit to us at Toast.. The staff really appreciate it when customers take the time to let us know when they have enjoyed both the food and the service, which as a team we strive to deliver day in and day out. Your comments will be passed onto the team who will appreciate them I know for sure, and we hope to see you again at Toast to allow us to deliver to you the same fabulous service and food. Once again thank you for your custom.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Wandering around Blackpool on a wild winter night, looking for an alternative to fast food chains, we came across Toast, & weren't we glad we did.
Modern décor, helpful staff & good menu choice (mainly Pasta/Pizza/Burger)
A couple of cocktails, followed by Pimms; ribs & pate starters, burger & pasta mains, with choc sundae & coffee for £70. not bad at all.
Waiting staff attentive, no long waits for food & it looked good when it did arrive.
If you're looking for a mid price place to eat in the centre of Blackpool, I'd definitely say give Toast a try.

2  Thank MarcustheSlim
Lisa M, Manager at ToasT Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Marcustheslim, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your latest dining experience with us at Toast. I am so pleased to hear that you found the service to be of a high standard along with a vast menu to choose from which we hope appeals to most customers tastes. I will ensure that your comments are passed onto the team as it really does mean a lot of them as they do try to ensure that they do their best for each and every one of our customers that enter Toast. Once again many thanks for your comments and the team hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I went here for a lunch with a friend a month ago, we had pasta meals they were quite good, not cheap. So we went again today! I ordered cottage pie instead of pasta. Mistake! It looked unappetising. The "pie" was in small dish, the mash looked dry, the broccoli< I think had been frozen, I could hardly get my knife through it, and the tiny bit I ate tasted awful. The chips had been frozen. The meat was tasty. My friend had pasta, which she said was fine.
The place was not busy!! would not return

1  Thank patmason24

Dear Patmason24, I would like to thank you for your custom and am disappointed to hear that the food you ordered was not to the standard that we are renowned for and can only apologise for such. Our servers are there to ensure that your dining experience is the best it can be, and if you would have mentioned your concerns around the food then they would have been only too happy to deal with your concerns and ensure that you were happy with the food that you had ordered. cCstomers are important to us and as a team we endeavour to try and ensure that all customers are happy and will return. Once again I would like to thank you for your custom.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

For last 3 years we have eaten at Toast as part of our family panto trip and all love it. We used to try a new restaurant each year but once we tried Toast nobody wanted to eat anywhere else. With good reason
This year as always the food was excellent, the staff were friendly and professional delivering excellent service and the atmosphere was great managing tobe fun and lively and relaxed.
We were served by Alex this year and she and all the staff seem to really enjoy what they do and this comes across in buckets (and spades!) All the food was delicious, not and fresh.
I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough.

3  Thank lilacmoonbeam
Lisa M, Manager at ToasT Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Dear lilacmoonbeam, thank so much for your lovely comments regarding your latest visit to us at Toast. I am so glad to hear that the service you received from Alex met your expectations, or dare I say exceeded them ,and I will personally ensure that Alex is aware of your kind comments which I know she will truly appreciate. Also I will ensure that Head Chef and his team are spoken to about your comments regarding the food, as they work hard and truly enjoy their jobs and always endeavour to present our customers with food that they are proud of. Once again, may I thank you for taking the time to let us know how happy you were with both the food and service and the team hope to welcome you again soon at Toast.