“Food and Staff were faultless.”

ToasT Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant Blackpool
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Toast Cafe Bar and Grill Restaurant Blackpool with a Food Hygiene Rating of 5 out of 5, is a casual dining cafe and restaurant, offering freshly cooked food sourced locally. At Toast Cafe Bar & Grill we are dedicated to delivering beautifully presented food, created fresh to order from high-quality ingredients and locally sourced fresh produce, in comfortable, design-led city style surroundings that is why we have now achieved the prestigious Taste Lancashire HIGHEST Quality Assured award. Toast Cafe Bar and Grill Restaurant in the heat of Blackpool is perfect for relaxing, drinking and dining with friends, families or colleagues all day and evening.We are open from 9am till late* Monday to Saturday and 10am till late on Sundays*. Toast Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant is situated on Corporation Street just down from the Grand Theatre, Blackpool Tower and the Winter Gardens away from the hustle and bustle of the town centre nightlife but close enough if you're off to the bars and clubs after. We offer an array of classic drinks from the bar including draught beers such as San Miguel, cider and Extra Cold Guinness, bottled beers and spirits with an exclusive selection of wines and champagnes are available. If you wish to dine after 9pm we recommend booking in advance.
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Food was lovely, menu was varied, and really spoilt for choice. Staff were attentive, helpful and really pleasant. A gem to be found in Blackpool.

1  Thank Julie W

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We went here as a group for an evening meal. The menu was extensive and catered for most tastes. The staff were pleasant and the food was reasonably priced and very tasty. We all enjoyed our meals and would recommend this Blackpool eaterie.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

After a fun day visiting Blackpool in the wonderful sunshine and walking for miles as you do .. We found the elegant restaurant and tapas bar toast ! ... Unfortunately , we waited almost 30 mins for our starter of calamaris .. Which appeared very well presented, .. But was ladended with so much salt that after a couple of bites was quite Inedible ... We didn't complain at that moment.. As we were starving and looking forward to our mains..But mentioned this to the server who literally turned her head and walked away !!! .. Oven baked pepperoni pizza with extras.... We waited ........ And waited some more ! Eventually we were served with undercooked soggy pizza, covered in oil .. Yak !! I managed the crust as after it was returned for extra cooking that was just about edible ... It was a shame . There were loads of staff milling around but oblivious to their customers infact most were sat eating.. When I complained, the boss did not rise from his dining to find out why .. It seamed he couldn't be bothered to here anything we had to say .. Hasten to add when I didn't offer full payment he didn't even turn his head !.. Leaving the poor young embarrassed lad to take payment !??!! Should be on ramseys kitchen nightmares !!!!!!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We had a girlie day shopping and went here for lunch it was really tasty(which matters) and not to pricey (which matters) we found the standard of the food to be better than most cafes in Blackpool that we have tried over the years. hadn't been before but got a deal and will return without doubt

Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

As it happens I've just left before even ordering. I've been many times before ay it escaped me as to why I haven't been back since the last time.

Toast is a great alternative to the fish and chips and pub culture you'll find on the prom but its major downfall is the service. Being a popular restaurant offering nice grub at bistro prices, I expect there to be attentive, timely service.

The last few times I have been I have seated myself, got my own menu and waited for what seems like forever just to order drinks, let alone be served them. And again with the food.

The waiting staff are ok when they get to you, but they don't treat you like you've just paid £11 for scampi and chips or £9 for a pasta dish. The table next to me ordered salad and were told, 'it is made fresh so it might take some time'.

Toast needs to step up its game and get some decent waiting staff before I'm a customer again.

1  Thank piggyfi