“Enjoyable if you like miserable service and being ripped off.”

ToasT Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant Blackpool
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Toast Cafe Bar and Grill Restaurant Blackpool with a Food Hygiene Rating of 5 out of 5, is a casual dining cafe and restaurant, offering freshly cooked food sourced locally. At Toast Cafe Bar & Grill we are dedicated to delivering beautifully presented food, created fresh to order from high-quality ingredients and locally sourced fresh produce, in comfortable, design-led city style surroundings that is why we have now achieved the prestigious Taste Lancashire HIGHEST Quality Assured award. Toast Cafe Bar and Grill Restaurant in the heat of Blackpool is perfect for relaxing, drinking and dining with friends, families or colleagues all day and evening.We are open from 9am till late* Monday to Saturday and 10am till late on Sundays*. Toast Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant is situated on Corporation Street just down from the Grand Theatre, Blackpool Tower and the Winter Gardens away from the hustle and bustle of the town centre nightlife but close enough if you're off to the bars and clubs after. We offer an array of classic drinks from the bar including draught beers such as San Miguel, cider and Extra Cold Guinness, bottled beers and spirits with an exclusive selection of wines and champagnes are available. If you wish to dine after 9pm we recommend booking in advance.
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Came here a week or so ago with some friends. Did not have an enjoyable experience. I was looking forward to the meal as it looks fantastic and modern from the outside. Unfortunately what is inside does not correlate. Whilst the food was of good standard it is most certainly over priced for what you get, apparently value for money doesn't apply here. Had the fajitas and it did not warrant the £13 price tag attatched to it. The staff all looked miserable and I dont think they could have cracked a smile collectively, the waiter handling our table often looked as though it was an arduous task when we asked for anything and we left feeling unsatisfied and as though we had been a pain for the evening. After reading other reviews on here I was looking forward to it and what an utter let down this place turned out to be. I will not be recommending this restaurant to anyone and would adivse people to avoid.

1  Thank SarahDeanx
There are newer reviews for ToasT Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant Blackpool

Reviewed April 26, 2013

As a vegetarian for 30 years, I am used to having very few options and menus having nil imagination when it comes to food. Therefore it was good to see a number of options available so I ordered the vegetarian quesadilla from the evening menu which cost £9.95. However the immense poor quality of food I received stunned me. The 'pancake', which is supposed to be stuffed with cheese filing, was a thin layer of cheese with a few tomoto and mushroom slices between two small tortilla wraps. I could not believe they are charging customers £10 for a meal that would cost less than a £1 to make.

I was asked at the end of the meal if I enjoyed it and I informed the girl that I thought it was poor quality. Even though the girl looked put out about my remark I did expect the manager to come over and speak to me. However to no avail and no apology. I did pay for my meal as I did not want to embaress friends I was with.

I have never felt compelled to complain about a meal before or write a review. But I still astounded by the poor quality. The restaurant obviously are not interested in customer satisfaction, as there was no apology. Unfortunately I will not be returning

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Possibly the most digusting thing I've been served in a long time. Whole muffins (have you lost your bread knife?) and everything drowned in a thick yellow 'custard' personally I prefer a drizzle of such a fatty benedict sauce rather than a heart attack portion which formed a think skin as I stared at it in disgust. Some friends recommended this place so perhpas I just choose badly. The coffee was pretty poor too. The waitress was very nice and said she'sdtell the chef but no discount or anything offered. Its a shame that this seems to be the best Blackpool has to offer :(

3  Thank Finofreak
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We first visited Toast around 6.00pm at the beginning of the week and found it was fairly quiet. We had an excellent meal from a very good menu choice, and our waiter, Ferdi, was superb. It was partially the experience of the restuarant and partially Ferdi that made us go back on the Thursday evening. This time it was extremely busy and we had to wait for a seat. However, we didn't wait long, and did have to wait a big longer for food but we were kept informed and well served with drinks and conversation by Ferdi again until our meal arrived. Again, we thoroughly enjoyed our food and the whole experience. It is definitely a place that you'd want to visit more than once.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

This restaurant has a great vibe and every time i have been there the staff and the food have been fantastic.