“If you want a hidden gem with great food and atmosphere, this is it!”

West Coast Rock Cafe
Ranked #18 of 764 Restaurants in Blackpool
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 21, 2011

My 1st visit to West Coast was 10 years ago. As locals, my hubby and his family already loved the place. Right in the middle of Blackpool town centre but up above a men's clothing shop, this restaurant let's you experience Blackpool's charms as you look down over the newly refurbished centre without the bustle of the crowds.

The food is well priced and always excellent quality. The staff are cheerful and friendly and service is always to an excellent standard. They have regular great offers and we try and take advantage and visit whenever we can.

TV screens show a variety of music videos while you eat. These add to the atmosphere but aren't too intrusive or loud. Clientele is mixed; trendy youngsters, almost middle-aged food lovers and pensioner quality-seekers all mix well!

Put it on your list of things to do in Blackpool and you wont be disappointed!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,472)

Reviewed January 20, 2011

The food is always fantastic. The staff are always helpful and polite. And the atmosphere is amazing at any time of the day (lunch or dinner). I love this place

Reviewed January 20, 2011

I've been visiting the west coast rock cafe for many years now and I van honestly say I've never had a bad meal or experience which is saying something I've been going for over 20 years now.
The atmosphere is great and the staff fun and helpful.
I can recommend the ribs and winged starter one of my favourites fall off the bone finger licking good.
You won't go far wrong having one of there many burger choices enough to fill any appetite and as for the Mexican food enough to feed a small army.
But I don't think you will go wrong choosing anything off there great menu.
So if your booking for a birthday party or special occasion or just popping in for lunch or tea get yourself down there and have a great time.

Reviewed January 20, 2011

I eat at West Coast Rock about every two months and LOVE it! Great atmosphere, fab food and loads of fond memories from this place. My first date with my fella went really well due to the relaxed atmosphere and we still love to go back as West Coast is now our favourite eaterie. Thanks West Coast, you never fail to satisfy!

Reviewed January 18, 2011

The night was great and went without a hitch. We were initially welcomed and served (by Becky I think) and it was a genuine welcome not an artificial one. She took us to our table where she took our drinks orders and gave us time to view the menu, never pressurising us to hurry up and order. She also explained to us the size of the portions so this helped making sure that we didn't order too much or not enough. The food came in a very reasonable time, no long delay and as usual was absolutely delicious. The waitresses were very attentive & kept checking to see if everything was OK and if we wanted any more drinks. Some places I have been in you seem to be forgotten once your meal has been served but definitely not in this restaurant.
I dont think there is anything that could have been done better for our visit, just keep up the high standards.