“AMAZING!”

West Coast Rock Cafe
Ranked #18 of 747 Restaurants in Blackpool
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

amazing food i have eaten here since i was little im now 24 soon to be 25 and my birthday meal will sure be here. love the food i have the nachoes everytime plus many other things. nicely priced great staff and always a free meal on your bday! my little boy is 5 and ive taken him there since being a baby and he loves it. best place ever.

• Polish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food ever!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were recommended to come here & glad we did!! The food was superb worth every penny & the atmosphere was just brilliant.

1 Thank Ashtiepoop04
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“First time visit but not the last......”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

First time visit but definitely not the last. Not badly priced for the food you get, and tasty too. Near The Winter Gardens so easy to find.....

Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Great fun”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Having visited the club above west coast for a burlesque night and had a brilliant time, we decided to try out the cafe itself.

The decor & atmosphere of the restaurant is great- the personalised art featured on the menus, on some of the tables and as murals is fun & funky & other decorations bring west coast USA to Blackpool. As a rock fan I lived sitting near one of the TV screens showing rock music videos (reminded me of the Hard Rock Cafe!).

The staff were really friendly, quite informal but I didn't come to west coast for a fine dining experience!

The menu is hugely extensive with a large range of burgers, steaks, Mexican food, sandwiches, pizza, pasta & even sharing platters which I will definitely be trying on my next visit after seeing what the customers on our neighbouring table ordered. Definitely something for everyone. My friend asked for rare steak in her huntsmans sandwich & was very impressed with how the chef had allowed the thin strips of steak to say pink & tender on the inside. We all enjoyed our food. In my opinion the food is not cheap but I enjoyed my meal & the atmosphere a lot so I wasn't that bothered about the price.

The west coast is a really fun place to eat & the club above is a great place to drink when there is an event on. With a kids area & numerous letters displayed thanking the owners for their charitable donations, the west coast really has something for everyone- especially fans of hard rock cafes who'll feel at home.

Paisley, United Kingdom
“pretty average”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

i must admit my first impressions were not the best of this place. the music was extremely loud and as busy so were the ppl so couldnt hear ourselves think but we soon got used to it. The food was nice,but not as great as was made out to us, i also felt the place was not the cleanest and the toilets were filthy which let the place down. the waitress we had was excellent, a middle aged lady (Sorry) with glasses - best thing about the place along with the strawberry margeritas, all in all if ur looking for an extensive menu, edible food and friendly staff then u will probably really like the place.