“Filthy glasses and rude staff”
Review of The Soul Suite

The Soul Suite
Ranked #60 of 738 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: British, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
York, United Kingdom
“Filthy glasses and rude staff”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

It was my turn for the round so I waited at length to be served with 3 pints .I was 3/4 of the way through mine and my friend commented on the filthy state of my glass...I do not generally look at the glass once I start drinking it but to say I was shocked is an understatement it actually had dried in bits and a greasy film all over the inside...I returned to the bar to show the staff who asked what I wanted and I asked for a new drink in a clean glass the manager became involved and suggested I was only after a free drink ...having shown the glass to many people around me they all agreed it was disgusting and had been like that for some time ...so complaining just gets you an embarrassing public accusation of scamming a free drink ...hence to add we did not go back for the rest of the weekend and neither did many of our friends ....

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank allisonjewitt2

Lancashire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hen Party of all Hen Partys”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I held my Hen party at the soul suite and a big big thank you to Jason and his team for providing an amazing venue amazing Buffet everyone was thrilled with the Music atmosphere decorations and most of all the service and food was first class My fiance and I alway visit when in Blackpool the acts are first class plenty of drinks on offer :)))

• Visited November 2011
Wetherby, United Kingdom
“Tasty full English, shame about the barmaid/waitress”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Went here for a full English breakfast on Sunday morning, the food was lovely and just what was needed. The bar was clean and fresh. The only complaint would be about the barmaid/waitress....she clearly didn't want to be there and gave attitude when we made a very small request (scrambled egg instead of fried) I can't believe we are the first to ever request this however this is how we were made to feel & she wouldn't even ask the chef. Good food, good location But shame about the service.

1 Thank Sarah H
tamystaffs
“great nite out”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

we love soul suite it plays our sort of music and its our age group . you dont feel old .

Visited November 2011
halifax
“good music”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

has live singers on the music is soul music which i like good atmostfere drinks not too expensive

Visited October 2011