“Good value ”

Plum Tree Farm, Dining & Carvery
Ranked #30 of 96 Quick Bites in Blackpool
Description: A great experience for everyone! The portion sizes will not disappoint, we are all about generosity & offering value for money on a breadth of great quality dishes. We are famous for our homemade enormous cakes & eye catching displays, giving you the opportunity to enjoy your sweet treat with us or take it away to enjoy wherever you wish. We are constantly trialling yummy new flavours but we are currently famed for our Marz Attack special.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited today,we waited about 5 mins for a table, which wasn’t a problem, the carvery was very good, except for the roast potatoes which had been cooked to death. The staff are very pleasant, and well manage a busy restaurant. We visited Sunday tea time which was full of families , we will visit next time when it’s. Quieter

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (629)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my brother had the farmhouse fish chips sausage etc which I feel were both par cooked then flash fried which made the meal look and Taste too crisp and burnt.My partner had the mixed grill which was as he said was perfect.
Should have sent the fish n chips back but didn’t want to embarrass my brother as it was his treat.
Won’t be visiting again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

veg crunchy potato greasy beef was good as was my wife,s gammon ham her veg was same as mine the carrots were earthy . need to try harder friendly staff

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Plum Tree Farm in Fylde near Blackpool. The staff were really great in telling me what was vegan. The tart was delicious! Everything was vegan in the veg bit except the carrots and new potatoes (as they're glazed with butter), the honey roasted parsnips and cauliflower cheese. But so happy the stuffing and gravy was vegan friendly! The only downside was that they offered no vegan desserts. ❤️✌️

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I had a carvery. The roast potatoes were inedible. Barely warm, dry on the inside and very difficult to cut through the tough skin. We were asked after we had finished how the meal was and we told the waitress, the manager came and said she would tell the kitchen staff. We were not offered any replacement food so only had half a meal. A man on the next table said he and others had complained for months as they were always inedible so he never got potatoes with his meal and preferred another carvery nearby. I wish we had done the same.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
1  Thank SeatonCanoers
Greene_K1ng, Manager at Plum Tree Farm, Dining & Carvery, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Seatoncanoers, I really appreciate your honest feedback, and it will definitely be taken on board. I'm sorry for the experience you've had, and I hope you'll give us another try as this is not our usual standard. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we can improve. We hope you will consider us again in the future, Plum Tree Farm