Astoria Hotel
  • Beachfront
Ruskin Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
$77
  • Restaurant
Oak Lea Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
$41
$88
Kings Hotel(Blackpool)
$72
$66
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 7, 2012

The staff went above and beyond. I have rheumatoid arthritis and my pain usually comes in the middle of the night and I need ice packs. Readily agreed to put my gel pak in their freezer and kept their door to the kitchen open so I could access it. I wouldnt get that kindness at Holiday Inn.
Their rooms were clean and very comfortable independent of the price which was very reasonable.

Also we were there for the punk rock Rebellion festival and where everywhere else treats us like sh** Blackpool and this staff loves us and treats us w/respect. Thank you

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on 24th july 2012 and the stay was lovely. We stayed here for my sons 2nd birthday and as we had a trip planned we asked Val and Tony if we could leave our bags there and check in later. They let us check in early (2 hours) and gave us our room straight away. They even changed our room as we had 2 buggies and 2 children to carry up and dow stairs. Lovely and very accomodating. Will definately be back on our next visit to blackpool.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Been going here for 10 years + for World Matchplay Darts
Central town location, minutes from the Winter Gardens.
Good prices, rooms clean and tidy.
Excellent breakfasts, full english breakfast.
Helpfull, friendly Staff, bend over backwards to accomodate guests.
I will keep returning here every year.

Room Tip: Quieter room at back of hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ETisha
Reviewed July 26, 2012

The B&B is a typical Blackpool place to stay, the owners are great, very nice people and gave a warm welcome.

Although the price paid was good i was disappointed that the room was very small.
My biggest gripe is that the towels were not changed during our stay Friday - Monday! Please take note Astoria!
Also the cups for tea/coffee were not cleaned or changed after the first use.

Minor things that are easily put right, just a little TLC required to get it spot on.

Breakfast was fab, very tasty.

Overall a 7/10

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Hi, what a fantastic little place, could not have asked for a more helpful, family friendly place to welcome us to Blackpool for a trip to the World Matchplay Darts 2012. A great couple of days with the bonus of being able to relax and have nothing to worry about with our accommodation. Most welcoming people we met and helpful with tips on where to eat and find our way about, lovely food and a beautiful clean bed to come home to.

Many thanks for having us and believe me if we return we will come and stay again.

Thanks again

Moira, Steph M, Jayne, Steph G, Anne P, Katie, Cat, Ali, Yvonne and Pastie
Grosvenor B Gals
Isle of Man

PS, apologies for the glitter.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends