Hilbre Hotel
  • Beachfront
Ruskin Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
$77
  • Restaurant
Oak Lea Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
$41
Travelocity
Kings Hotel(Blackpool)
$72
$66
All reviewspleasure beachnext yearlovely familygames roomfantastic staynice bar areafamily run hotelsecure car parktram stopfull englishperfect hostsfamily holidayfeel very welcomestayed for nightsfantastic hotelperfect locationnothing is too much trouble
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I've just came back from my stay at the hilbre hotel I would highly recommend this place to anyone it is a lovely place to stay and in a great location my 1 year old daughter loved it. You felt like you were at home whilst staying there it was clean and tidy with a great bar and a pool table and kids toys for my daughter the managers and their family were always there to help and were lovely people. The hotel was near to tram stops and not far from the pleasure beach and water park this place is a lovely place to stay and ideal for family's thanks for making us love our visit to Blackpool looking forward to returning for another stay

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Just came back from my stay which was recommended to me and I must say that me my partner and my 1 year old had the most brilliant time . A massive thank you to the managers for making us feel very welcome. Excellent atmosphere

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Just returned from a stay at the Hilbre hotel 14-16th August . We stayed in one of the family rooms which was really spacious spotlessly clean . The owners of the hotel are really friendly made room in the car park for us our room was ready when we arrived too at 11.30am . The bar is excellent good variety of drinks large screen for television pool table . Breakfast was excellent cereals toast and full English . Excellent location to pleasure beach . Overall excellent accommodation and service really welcoming nothing was too much trouble definitely be returning again .

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed at the Hilbre over the air show weekend 11-12th August,
We were greeted very nicely by Simon, who is himself a father to young children so makes this hotel even more suited for family's,
The rooms are nicely decorated, well furnished, and clean.
There is very handy off road parking to!
The breakfast is superb, nice variety and once again excellent service,
The hotel has only a few rooms which makes it even better as breakfast is comfortable, not overcrowded therefore service is fast and very pleasant. And the breakfast looks exactly as it does in the picture which is a rarity!
The bar is very reasonably priced, with Guinness, carling worthingtons on the bar plus more and plenty of bottles to choose from.
We will certainly be staying here again.
Thank you Simon and family!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Just returned from one night stay at the Hilbre what a fantastic B and B . We were met by the owner Simon , he parked our cars up in the free car park , a real bonus ! He gave us the keys to the rooms and told us that we could check in later once we returned from the pleasure beach so we could make the most if over time, Once we checked we found the rooms spotless, there was real attention to detail .
Once we returned to the hotel after taking the kids to the arcades , we enjoyed a relaxing drink in the bar , which is reasonably priced, the addition of the pool table kept the kids quiet!
After a great nights sleep we went to breakfast which was excellent and cooked to order, I have waited longer to be served in larger chain hotels across the country.
Overall a great placed to stay, great location and reasonably priced, will definitely return.