“EXCELLENT”
Review of Tiramisu - CLOSED

Tiramisu
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Description: Nestled in the heart of Blackpool you will find our little gem of a restaurant, serving Italian and Mediterranean cuisine - with Fish Dishes being our speciality. We offer an intimate atmosphere, perfect for romantic meals or larger celebrations.
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Fantastic restaurant. Nothing is too much trouble. Asked for something not on the menu and was told that I could have anything - if not on menu it would be made for me. Excellent service and delicious food. Very reasonably priced. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We visited tiramisu for the second time on 11th july, and, as previous, weren't disappointed at all
This italian restaurant is a hidden gem in blackpool, the staff are all very friendly, attentive and knowledgeable about the menu and wines, ontop of this, theyre a good laugh too, theyre were 11 of us in our party celebrating my mums birthday, we were all served at the same time, food was very fresh and piping hot, a little added extra, that night, were 3 other tables celebrating birthdays, staff turn the lights off, happy birthday music comes on and the whole restaurant sings along,as a member of staff bring a free dessert with a candle on it, cant recommend this restaurant enough, try it, u wont be disappointed, early bird menu served til 7pm,2 course for £11.95

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

We were recommended tiramisu by the couple of the hotel we were staying at as we had been up and down the promenade and were struggling to find somewhere to eat as I am vegetarian, when we arrived we were told they could try and make anything we wanted which they did, food was amazing , staff made you feel so welcome, so much so we came back for a second visit

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

A very friendly and Italian welcoming, excellent red wine knowledge even in terms of what wasn't on the menu (& I'm an Italian red lover). Food was actually better than it was sold as! I had the fillet steak (very well priced), he said it was amazing. It was better than that - for an Italian restaurant the fillet beat almost any other fillet steak I've had at a steak restaurant - it was cooked as a proper med - rare should be; almost charred on top and pink & bloody underneath. Perfect. Will only come here now when I next visit Blackpool!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

We were welcomed by very friendly and helpful staff, the food was served very quickly and it was absolutely delicious!
Good value aswell - £30 for a starter and 2 mains.