“Superb Again”
Review of Tiramisu - CLOSED

Tiramisu
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Nestled in the heart of Blackpool you will find our little gem of a restaurant, serving Italian and Mediterranean cuisine - with Fish Dishes being our speciality. We offer an intimate atmosphere, perfect for romantic meals or larger celebrations.
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Been quite a few times now when I am visiting Blackpool on buisness. The welcome Claudio ( the owner ) and his staff give you is second to none. A family run buisness with superb service and food. Fresh and very well presented, value for money. Not a chain a family run buisness who care what about they do and the quality of food served. Fantastic. Will be visiting again and again

There are newer reviews for Tiramisu

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Working away 5 gents doing a trade show , we've eaten here now for over 15 years when in town , try the pizza bread with the chillies ,Fish -tuna or sword fish very good, all good .Friday and Saturday just walk in to town , just around the corner .
Thanks again

Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Been to this restaurant before and it never fails to live up to expectations. Best Italian in Blackpool. Food amazing. A+

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Visited for my dads birthday meal, had a great night, fab food, very tasty and excellent service including a free dessert for my dad as a nice surprise! will be back very soon.

1  Thank markwood674
Reviewed January 12, 2014

As we arrived we couldn't park any where to park so i ran inside to wait for my friend,as i stood there a waiter came over to greet me etc i told him our problem with parking and he ran outside and told my friend to park at the back of there restaurant of which i thought was really nice and let her come threw the kitchen to meet me.The food was great and a great deal three course for a set price and being December and it was busy was great,i would defo go back there.