“Excellent service Tasteless food”
Review of Tiramisu - CLOSED

Tiramisu
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Description: Nestled in the heart of Blackpool you will find our little gem of a restaurant, serving Italian and Mediterranean cuisine - with Fish Dishes being our speciality. We offer an intimate atmosphere, perfect for romantic meals or larger celebrations.
Reviewed January 3, 2014

decided to finally go and try this place after hearing good things, however left feeling disappointed. we were quickly shown to our table and given very god attentive service, however the food itself when it arrived was Bland and tasteless, The chicken was very moist however the sauce it came in tasted like gravy granules! one of the party ordered her favorite desert,pannacotta alas when it arrived she said it tasted like sticky gloop and sent it back

overall I wouldn't go back

2  Thank Grant P

Reviewed January 2, 2014

My family are here for a short break (my husband and I and three daughters-all under 5), just for one night so we wanted to make the most of our evening. I read the reviews on here about Tiramisu so we thought we'd give it a try. We were greeted with a warm friendly welcome and the children were made a big fuss of throughout our meal. The food was great too. I'd really recommend this place to other families. Decent food, well priced and they are so friendly. I would happily return again.

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Was with Claudio and team on New Year's Eve 11 of us and what a fantastic night and good end to 2013, the food was delicious ranging from halibut, chicken and crab which was Devine. Drinks were flowing all night and the service is second to none. Ignore all negative reviews as I can guarantee it will not disappoint. I've never been in a cleaner, friendly and more welcoming place. Thankyou again Claudio and all at tiramisu for a great time had by all from terri and Paul shaw

Reviewed December 9, 2013

My food was good but my wife was disappointed with hers. Nothing to complain about, but certainly not good enough when you're spending £120 on food and wine. Her starter of mushrooms and Gorgonzola was lacking in taste and only had 3 mushrooms, and her filetto rossini was short on paté. I had mussels in a tomato sauce that was nice but nothing special, though I have to say that I enjoyed my main dish. They were very busy the night we were there, but none-the-less I was a little bit put out to find they had a specials board (with scallops - that I would definitely have ordered) that they hadn't even bothered to show us. I can understand a restaurant 'looking after' its locals and regulars, but if they don't want additional business why accept the bookings? £120 may not be much to some people, but it is to me, and I left feeling that I'd have been better off spending it elsewhere.

1  Thank mozwold
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I reviewed Tiramisu 12 months ago and it was just great.
We returned on a quiet Sunday November night and were shown to a table in the window, so far so good. Then a large black fancy van with all round tinted windows drew up on the pavement and the occupants came in to eat. The piped music changed to rap, very loud rap, obtrusive and unpleasant. When the track is finished it will all return to normal. Wrong! On it went to the next rap track, equally unpleasant and obtrusive. Conversation was impossible, so we donned our coats and left to find another restaurant.
We must have just picked a bad night because it was so outstanding only 12 months earlier.

1  Thank IanPawson