“Lovely stay”
Review of Bianca Guest House

Bianca Guest House
Ranked #304 of 864 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Sorry for the late review, we stayed here 19th of October for a long weekend it is an extemely well run guest house comfortable, clean, and welcoming nice breakfasts but the best part is the owners, They make you feel welcome and nothing is to much trouble there is a reasonably priced car park down the road and the place is located well for all the attractions.
John &Pat from Mansfield

Room Tip: Choose the superior room with the kingsized bed
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 6, 2013

we went again to this b&b for the new year the room we stayed in was clean tidy and well equipped .the hosts were friendly and knew quite a bit about blackpool what they didnt know they would find out for you the breakfat and evening meals were filling and very enjoyable and the host was always on hand to top up on toast ,tea etc .....i would highly recommend them to EVERYONE

Room Tip: ALL rooms we have stayed in have been great
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

we stayed here 4 the new year & had a brilliant time even though I was ill with the flu john & sandra made it the best new year. the rooms are very clean & spaceous the breakfast is great & the evening meal is fab. if u like to let ure hair down then this is the place 4u as they are as mad as the hatter. we cant wait to go back with the grandchildren in easter

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Had yet another brilliant stay room was spot on as were the hosts ,breakfast amd evening meal .the location is right were we like to b which is right in the centre ...couldn't ask for more the hosts are warm and friendly and very knowledgeable and ANYTHING you wanted they would either get for you or get it for the next time

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed November 4, 2012

we stayed here for the first time this year was made to feel very welcome from the first momment we got though the door to the time we left very nice friendly couple up for a good laugh rooms r great made r stay in blackpool great will be booking with them again for next year

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2012

my first time at this b&b my daughter & son in law recommended it to us. we stayed here for a for week & we couldnt of ask for anything more the room was very clean & the en-suite was very spacious. the owners were very welcomeing & very helpful as we hadnt stayed at blackpool before so we didnt know where to go. the breakfast was lovely & plenty off it. we had plenty of banter off the host & hostess we have never laughed so much with them & at them. we had such a good time we booked up for the new year & we cant wait

Room Tip: all rooms are clean & spacious
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I have many friends based in England and so I find myself in Blackpool more often than most people. I've stayed in a few different guest-houses but the Bianca has become a firm favourite.

I usually travel alone which can be intimidating but I've always felt very welcome there. The owners are very friendly and seem to really care that you enjoy your time with them. They'll recommend places to go and do what they can to make sure you're comfortable. I always miss them when it's time to fly home!

The rooms are always immaculate and I always sleep well there. You can expect clean sheets, clean towels, a really nice shower and a very comfortable bed. Seagulls can get noisy from time to time but there's no escaping them in Blackpool.

In the morning, there's a full English breakfast to look forward to which I've learned is the best cure for any hangover. The B&B is only a five minute walk from the best shops, clubs and pubs in Blackpool which saves quite a bit of money on taxis!

I've shopped around when it comes to staying in Blackpool and sometimes I hear about cheaper places to stay but it's never worth it. There are other places and you might save a pound or two but it's never worth the hassle of dealing with a dirty room or a rude owner who really couldn't care less.

I'll always stay at the Bianca when I can. I've stayed there five or six times at this point and I'm hoping to return again soon. It makes life a lot easier when you don't have to worry about finding somewhere affordable that keeps to a consistently high standard.

I happily recommend the Bianca to anyone planning on spending time in Blackpool. It's a great place, with great people and a fantastic atmosphere.

Room Tip: Room 4 is probably my favourite but it's hard to choose one over another. If you're not a fa...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends