“Great value,great holiday”

Ranked #32 of 73 Hotels in Blackpool
Falkirk
“Great value,great holiday”
Reviewed December 11, 2010

Just returned from a 4 day break.Where else could you get that for #59.I had my 7year old grand daughter with me so chose to stay in the hotel for our evening meal as i didnt want to be walking the streets looking for somewhere to eat.I paid 30pound for the 3 nights evening meals.For this we got boiling hot soup,a choice of main courses and a sweet.That ammounted to 6 meals for 30pound.Great value.The staff in the dining room could not do enough for you.We then stayed in the hotel for the evening entertainment which was fantastic,special mention to Steve who was a great entertainments manager.Ihave beengoing to this hotel at least once a year for more than 20 years,with my husband,my mother and my grand daughter and i would say it caters for all ages.A fabulous holiday made by great staff,i would always choose the Seabank.

• Stayed December 2010
Kelly1502, Manager at Royal Seabank Hotel, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for you taking the time to leave such a positive review.
It’s always extremely nice to hear feedback, I will be sure to pass your comments onto the team!

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (314)
glasgow
Reviewed November 9, 2010

WONT BE BACK , food is awful ,dont take gammon steak(its a wafer thin slice of bacon) avoid steak pie, 4 of the party went without dinner as the stew was like leather even waiter agreed about the complaints ,chips were disgusting we sent them back 3 times and had to eventually go to manager ,breakfast is not much better,poorest full english i have seen in years of going to blackpool ,dont ask for more milk(we had 2 small jugs between 8) waitress collected more milk from 3 other tables that the other guests had left ,couldnt believe it ,,booking in/out is a shambles as people arriving off bus and people trying to get back on same bus ,as there is lots of elderly people its an accident waiting to happen ,manager offered apoligies to our complaints ,heard lots of other guests complain as well about the same problems ,blackpool promotions going right down hill ,not much of a good deal when you get there ,very poor value for money

• Stayed November 2010
3 Thank sandy01Glasgow
alloa
Reviewed November 7, 2010

just back from the seabank and cant believe the laugh we had, group of 37 ranging from 32 - 78 yr olds, entertainment was great and all the staff were amazing really friendly and happy to help, situated at a great point , rooms were fine for the price we payed , will be back again next year.

• Stayed October 2010

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 6, 2010

went there with my mum whos elderly that was the second time we went we were there the year before. Staff were friendly and very nice to my mother, she loved it the food was good and our room was spacious if a bit tired they have wifi available and the entertainment was second to none

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sengacbr

Dundee, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 5, 2010

I have stayed in this hotel a few times and never had any problems till my visit there last year.......I HATED it!
My GHD straightners were swapped for FAKES while I was out the room, the door was locked to the only people who had access was the STAFF.
When I made a member of staff aware of the incident they were very UNHELPFUL and RUDE! They trusted their staff so I was a LIAR who missed out on plans made that day to wait on the POLICE!
Speaking to other people who were also staying here they notcied small things like fags or vouchers going missing out of there room.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Magicmespecial
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 2, 2010

Just come back from our stay at the Hadley Hotel excellent service could not fault anything about this hotel .Perfect location central.... friendley service....clean... hotel rooms very well set out ....
Denise.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
glasgow
Reviewed October 31, 2010

myself and my sister r regular guests at the royal sebank hotel have been many times we were there in july 2010 and had a good time the staff were pleasent the food was good the rooms need updating abit went back in october with my parents as a treat for them my dad had never been to the hotel before he cant wait to go back as he like it he liked the food and the entertainment found the staff pleasent and going back again in december 2010 looking forward to it i recomended the hotel to my brother and his wife and they r now regular guests aswell now

• Stayed July 2010