“Great Hotel”

Ranked #29 of 72 Hotels in Blackpool
Scotland, United Kingdom
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Was here for the 2nd time, great hotel rooms on the 4th floor very spacious and comfy but the lifts are very small and a nightmare, we had to use the stairs a few times, not very good when carrying luggage, not very disabled friendly either. The hotel has just bought over the hotel next door and are renovating the rooms, all I can say is WOW. Very nice, if you wanted to stay in the new rooms it would cost you an extra £15.00 per night but worth it.. The food was ok but the staff and entertainment was very good. Would definitely go back.

Room Tip: The new renovated rooms are the best to go for.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Lesley M
Kelly1502, Manager at Royal Seabank Hotel, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Dear mawmol,

I would like to thank you for you taking the time to leave such a positive review.

It’s always extremely nice to hear feedback, I will be sure to pass your comments onto the team!

We do have porters available on arrival/departure to assist with your luggage and lifts available to all floors.

Kind Regards

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (302)
bellshill
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This Hotel provided us with the complete package. The rooms were extremely clean and well maintained throughout our whole stay at the hotel. The meals were excellent and the service great. Entertainment was such that we did not have to leave the hotel in the evenings the three nights we were there. The staff were extremely courteous and friendly. It was great value for money.

The only down side of our visit was that the lifts were extremely small and with some of our party elderly I will in future ask for rooms on the first or second floors.

I think we will be back next year.

Thank you Royal Seabank.

Anne Guy.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank anne g
Dear CABBEL,

I apologise if you feel that the lifts were inadequate, they are constantly in use but are very reliable on the whole. It may be worth mentioning next time that you require a lower floor and this can be noted when the rooms are allocated.

Bellshill, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Was here for the weekend with l4 of my friends. We had a great time, staff very friendly, food was good. The only complaint I had was that the lifts were a nightmare. A few times we had to walk up and down and we were on the 4th floor, don't think the hotel is suitable for the disabled there are too many stairs. Apart from the complaint about the lifts the hotel was really good and will be going back. The superior rooms were lovely.

Room Tip: Our room was on the 4th floor, and really early in the morning we were awaked with the bottles being...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank CABBEL
Dear CABBEL,

SCOTLAND
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Just back from the Royal Seabank had a great time as always. Great staff, food was excellent,
entertainment first class. .The room was very good. Great value for money can not wait till we are back down.The entertainment with Ian on the day we were leaving is very good.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank LIZZIEScotland
Dear LIZZIEScotland,

Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This hotel is amazing. Fantastic, stayed in it last year for the October Deal, and coming back tomorrow for the same deal,I love it!! It was great, the Staff are very friendly and the meals are very nice. I loved the decor and the lovely views from the rooms!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Yasmin S
Dear Yasmin S,

Dumbarton
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Best hotel in Blackpool. Staff fantastic, food amazing, entertainment out of this world! What more can I say???? Fourth stay at this excellent venue- dining room looked after in amazing style by Ian Dyson and his super crew- bar tended by Kenny who is the number one barman in the North-East. Cannot praise this place enough - spotlessly clean, excellent sleep quality. Never felt so safe or pampered on holiday in my life- Je Reviens (I will return) > Thanks guys (and gals) xx

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ArgyllsACF
Dear ArgyllsACF,

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

1st time here and wee took friends and it was excellent, staff, food, entertainment was fantastic, free travel passes and the tram stop and bus stop rite outside hotel very handy...definitely worth the money I will be back...

• Stayed May 2013