$101
$52
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
$99
The Golden Sands Guest House(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
$49
$58
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $66/night.

$66
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

Big Blue Hotel(Blackpool)
$100
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

All reviewspleasure beachwowcher dealperfect locationwould stay againparking spaceon arrivalgood nights sleepthe room was nicefeel very welcomenight breakstayed here for one nightguest housepaulpierhostsbnb
Reviewed December 2, 2012

would just like to say a huge thankyou to paul & josie for making our stay at the waters edge so very enjoyable, myself and my partner steve along with my sister and brother-in-law stayed overnight for my brother-in-laws birthday, we found it very clean, and stylish, rooms are very nice with tea & coffee facilities, a good sized breakfast, and a lovely warm welcome, would highly recommend this hotel to anyone planning on staying in blackpool, we will deffinatly be returning in the very near future.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Me and my family stay here this weekend 2/11/12-4/11/12 and had an amazing time paul an joise were so friendly and made us feel so welcomed the food was lovely and rooms are very clean an great sizes would highly recommend people to stay here we are going back to blackpool again next year an stay there again thank you to paul an joise from clare,david, aiden,lexie and ruby xx :)

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

A B&B ran by friendly people on south shore close to the pleasure beach.

Highlights:
Friendly
Good location
Great breakfast

Lowlights:
Small rooms
Tired decor
Limited/no parking

I chose the B&B mainly for location and didn't want to spend loads of money and it was quite a last minute booking so I wasn't expecting 5* accomodation. I can only give the opinion on the room I was in which was very small and decor pretty dated but it was clean.

If you are looking for somewhere just to get your head down with a decent brekkie and friendly service whilst on a visit to Blackpool with easy access to pleasure beach - choose here.
If you're looking for a luxury stay with a parking spot look again!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Situated 5 min walk to pleasure beach and just off promenade it's in a great location. It's difficult to park with trying to get parking on the street outside the hotel, but the owners are very helpful with moving their own cars to allow room. Nicely decorated rooms but single glazed windows and heating was on so low we were freezing, so pack thick pjs in winter. Breakfast was gorgeous. I would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

I booked this 'hotel' after coming across it in Booking.com. At first, I thought it was a hotel but then after it was booked, I saw it was a b&b and felt rather misled. Anyway, a few friends and I stayed there for two nights over the weekend. We were met by a woman who worked there who showed me the rooms. There were three rooms for 6 people and the rooms were tiny!! Admittedly, they were clean but it was a tight squeeze. Also, there was not enough tea, coffee or milk and none of these were replaced during the day when we were out. The showers were tepid and the front of the drawers came off the chest of drawers. Twice!

On arrival, I noticed that the second room downstairs had been gutted and was undergoing refurbishment. I can only assume that this was the bar because the Internet said there was a bar, but there wasn't one when We arrived.

Breakfast was satisfactory and the staff couldn't do enough for us, running around filling up with orange juice and tea. However, the dining room and kitchen smelt of cigarettes. The same can also be said for the foyer on arrival.

Whilst our stay was pleasant enough, I do feel like it should not be called a hotel - it isn't one! There is no bar despite what it says on the Internet. Lastly, one of our party asked the staff for a key to one of our rooms. A lady who had never seen her before gave her a large bunch of keys that appeared to be for every room in the place! Not very security conscious!!

• Stayed: October 2012