“Best guest house In Blackpool, creacking experience”
Review of Sunnymede Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sunnymede Hotel
Ranked #615 of 864 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 28, 2010

We stayed as part of my Birthday during March, and I am somebody who is very fussy when it comes to hotels, so was little sceptical about staying in a Blackpool B&B - this experience has converted me. The hotel is well located just beyond the north shore, and has large clean rooms. The most amazing thing was just how comfortable the beds were, true indulgence... I've never slept so well!!! The food was great to, with that eating at your mums home made feel. The icing on the cake are Ange and Ray, they not only make you feel welcome, but we left as friends. I'm still not a B&B person, but I will always make exceptions for this guest house. great experience. Jack & Claire Martin

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 25, 2010

I fancied a weekend in Blackpool, so travelled by train from Rotherham , changed at Leeds and arrived at Blackpool North station, couldn't have been easier. Left the station and only a 15 minute walk to my hotel on the seafront with glorious sunshine. Everything from my greeting when I arrived and my weekend stay was excellent Ange and Ray can't do enough for you, room , food etc 100%, will definately be going back again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 5, 2009

We booked the Sunnymede Hotel after deciding to stop over at Blackpool on route to Scotland. We were met by Angela and Ray the proprietors. Even though both owners were fantastic Ray actually made our stay unforgetable. He has such an amazing sense of humour and the banter between us and Ray started from the time we stepped over the threshold of the property until the time we left the hotel. What an excellent host. Another good reason to book is the alcohol prices. It is very rare to have a landlord/lady who actually sell alcohol for a small margin than at an astronomical costs. We shall definitely return to this hotel and would have no hesitation to recommend this to our friends and family.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple