“Not very good”

Yates Blackpool
Ranked #407 of 708 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom
“Not very good”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

This place was awful, from the service to the food. Not very welcoming at all and the food was cold and the service was very rude and offensive

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Worst place I've ever eaten”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

A group of 12 of us went to Yates at around 7:30pm for a late tea and the whole atmosphere was just bad. I thought the decor was dated and worn out, I mean the sellotape on the booth chairs and the stickiness of the tables annoyed me.
When we ordered they had literally 3 meals from each section which left us with not much choice. I felt like the staff were not downstairs in the bar were rude however one waiter from upstairs saved the whole place from having unenthusiastic vibe to it. The food was average I shared the cheesy and bacon chips which was an okay meal nothing special, my plate for my pudding was sticky around the edges with thumb prints all over it. In despite of this the apple pie was nice but without a doubt one bought from ASDA. I'm not usually this negative about things but I seriously overall I had the worst experience !

staffs
“a haven on a rainy day”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

the food was cheap and cheerful, we had the deals 2 meals for £8.99. it was a rainy day and we sat for a couple of hours and relaxed with a drink

Visited October 2013
Nuneaton
“Welcoming”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Called in at lunchtime for meal and drink. Served almost immediately by a very pleasant member of staff Tammy. Made to feel welcome wish all Yates were as friendly as this one !!!!

cheshire
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Didn`t really know what to expect.Drinks are fine , but Virgin Eaters at Yates`s.Very nice meals at less than £10 for two. I ate scampi garden peas and chips and my partner had chicken Enchilladas.Good and sufficient meals,well presented and cooked.A pleasant surprise for us both -and only £8.95. I`ll be back.....