“Fabulous as ever!”

The Peppermill Cafe
Ranked #80 of 735 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Fabulous as ever!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

I would totally disagree with mrshib (comments further down!) I too agree with other comments that you must be one of those people who finds fault with everything. I wouldn't be shocked if you placed the hair in your food yourself!!

We absolutely love this little cafe. I have fond memories of coming in here as a child with my nan and cousins, and now with my other half. Whenever we want food in town we come here.

The staff are lovely, very helpful and nice!
Prices are great too! Nothing is overly priced and,can tell it is a family business as the atmosphere is fab.

We ate here just last week. My partner had the burger (as always!) and i tried the club sandwich and loved it. Would definitely have it again and they took the bacon off for me which was a bonus!

Overall great little cafe. But if I had to complain or say anything bad I would say to update the decor downstairs and to have a disabled toilet downstairs.

X

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Everything about this place was good, the food was delicious, the best food I has ever had in a cafe and the staff were friendly.

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

I can't believe mrshib has a problem with this cafe and it's staff! It's sounds to me like you re the type to find a fault in anything just to avoid paying!
The staff are very polite and helpful , I've been there many a time and they can't do enough for you!
I'm sure if you found a hair they would have apologised and not as you say became rude to you!
I'm pretty sure knowing the staff they certainly would not make you feel bullied, call anyone a liar or put anyone in that kind of position! They have been there many years and I've never heard such a made up story!
I would not listen to this person as I bet trawling through other reviews on here this name would pop up many a time!
Probably best to stay in and make your own lunch hey mrshib!

1 Thank Kerry L
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Always great service and food”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Can't fault the place, the staff or the food. Always have a nice meal in here, and the staff are always friendly and welcoming.

“Disgusting customer service.”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I visited with my mum and ordered a Ploughman's lunch, when the food arrived it looked gorgeous! But then half way through my meal I found a massive long blonde hair on my dinner, and since both me and my mum are dark haired it definitely didn't belong to us, (may i state the girls making and serving food were blonde.) I called over the waitresses and showed her the hair, she asked me to place the hair on the plate and she took it away saying her manager would check it, we sat and waited at least 15 mins before the waitresses came back to me and my mum and said that there is nothing they can do as the manager couldnt see the hair... the called me a lier to my face all the staff joined in, I called the manager over and told her I was not going to pay as I held up the hair and the waitress seen it with her own eyes, I then started to ask the people around my table if they had seen me show it? With that I was ushered to the till and only paid for my coffee. I have never been so humiliated being made to look like a lier and spoken to like rubbish to put it nicely by a bully of a manager. Its a good job I stuck up for myself because if this how they treat pregnant customers out for lunch with their mothers god knows how they treat other's wishing to complain.

4 Thank Mrshib