“The best bacon sandwhich.”
Review of Palma Cafe

Palma Cafe
Ranked #53 of 738 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“The best bacon sandwhich.”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have come here once a year past 3 years. I just order the same thing each year at I am here.
Its is bacon sandwhich and tea. I love this place its just cross the road the bus/coach station. the staff are very friendly. My bill came to 3.20. Would I come back? Hell yes

• Visited May 2013

Yorkshire
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We came here on the morning that we arrived in Blackpool for breakfast. I had a sausage balmcake and a cup of tea, and my boyfriend had a full breakfast and a cup of Tea, which cost about £9 altogether. Both lovely, that we came back and had it again the next morning. Quick serving, and not waiting too long for the food to come out to you! It is a big cafe so there is room for lots of people. Only had breakfast here but the menu looks very appealing! :) If we return to Blackpool will definatly come here for breakfast again.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mattandlaura2012
manchester
“Lovely”
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Visited here a few times in october half term, the food is lovely & fresh, deliciously hot. Puddings are yummy.
Service is very good and all the staff were friendly.
The cafe was large and clean. Everytime we went there was always lots of people in for food.
Will definitely go back when i'm next in blackpool

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank helb167
England
“Great Fish & Chips”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The best fish & chips ever with a nice soft floured bap, just what you want in Blackpool. Fast service and great value for money.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Booboocat
“Very morish / finger licken chips, but small portions.”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

First time eating at the Palma, the plate was too small for the fish and chips thus the small portion off chips. Tomato source was in sacha's, therefor it was hard work for those of us who like a lot of ketchup. After polishing my plate off I realized I was still hungery, and ordered chips to take away, this is when I realized the chips were so delishous that I didn't need any source! Yum, finger licking.

1 Thank AnneApitite