“Great Meal”

La Fontana Italian Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 764 Restaurants in Blackpool
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Established for over 20 years, experience a true taste of Italy at La Fontana in their modern Italian Courtyard Restaurant, set beneath a twinkling starry night sky, complete with roof slates, decorative trellis and of course, La Fontana - the fountain after which the Restaurant is named! Enjoy the first class Italian cuisine & warm Mediterranean ambience brought to you by long-time owner Franco and his team of loyal, passionate staff.
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I was here on Valentine's Day with my partner and we had a fabulous meal. The steak was cooked to perfection. We'll be back next time we are in Blackpool

1  Thank Fabian B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,017)

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

A big thank you to everyone at la Fontana on valentines night for making my proposal to my now lovely fiancée a ver special occasion. Food was superb and service was second to none. Thanx guys.

1  Thank Steven M
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Was here on valentines day food was lovely staff were very attentive and nice and my bf now fiance proposed :-)

1  Thank Kelly J
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Found this place was open on a cold, wet and very windy Saturday night in February. Lots of other places recommended on TA were closed, so pleased to find this one. The inside is decked out to look like an italian courtyard with the ceiling painted like the sky. It creates a really good atmosphere, the friendly staff made us feel very comfortable and even my request for something slightly off the menu was accommodated without any problem. The food was fantastic, cooked perfectly and good sized portions. We really enjoyed it.

1  Thank Lukey78
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I dine here once a week with friends/family/partner, the food is amazing !
I have never dined at a nicer Italian with such amazing food, I have never found anywhere with pate that tastes as good !
I have tried other Italians but nothing compares. Very reasonable prices with exceptional service and quality of food
Deffo recommend !