“Clean, efficent and GVFM”

Yorkshire Fisheries
Ranked #5 of 740 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Established as one of the oldest fish and chip shops in Blackpool, we are proud to be known as The Best Chippy in Blackpool! We serve delicious haddock and cod and have daily specials. We welcome families and large groups as we have seating for 126 people. Take away also available
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Clean, efficent and GVFM”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I have visited the Fish and Chip restaurant on many occasions and have even taken a couple of parties of around 20 plus people there. I have always found the staff friendly efficient and the restaurant clean. The food is all cooked fresh and unlike some fish and chip restaurants I have visited and they give you a choice of lightly or traditionally battered fish.

I have never tried the other kinds of food they do so I can't comment on them but then after all its a fish and chip restaurant. Forget the over hyped and over priced Harry Ramsden's and call here as I am sure you won't be disappointed esp given the price of the fish and chip specials which offer VGVFM. No wonder then this fish and chip restaurant is very popular with locals and holiday makers alike.

• Visited October 2013
Maria M, Owner at Yorkshire Fisheries, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you very much Les for your review. I am very happy to hear that you think our restaurant is worth coming to - and I would like to thank you for all the people you bring with you. I hope you continue to visit us when you come to Blackpool.

Tipton
“A Great Fish & chip shop”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

prices will not break the bank, you can sit in or take away, my wife and l sat in for ours, and really enjoyed the meal, its waitress service very polite and quick, you are ask how much and how well you like your batter, never been ask that before, but the meal was great really enjoyed it and the shop is not to far off the front. if you want fab fish & chips this is the place to visit, if you will excuse the pun.

Visited September 2013
Thank you Paul for your positive comments. We pride ourselves on both the service and food we offer our customers and it is good to hear when we get it right. Hoe you visit us again soon.
Preston
“Best fish n Chips around!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We came here at my daughters request for her birthday. Fish was cooked to absolute perfection, the best we've ever had. A lovely ambience about the place, fab service, Maria was very attentive. Can't wait to take mother in law, sat down, cup of tea, bread and butter and priced very competitively. You do yourselves proud.

• Visited October 2013
Thank you Julie for your lovely comments. I remember you coming into the shop. I look forward to you visiting us again with more of your family.
b
“Very nice fish and chips”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Excellent chippy, well recommended. The batter is excellent and you get a choice of thickness. Service was quick and friendly.

• Visited September 2013
Maria M, Owner at Yorkshire Fisheries, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am glad you enjoyed your meal. Hope to see you again.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Great food, great staff, great place”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Just got back from blackpool and visited after finding on tripadvisor
On arrival we chose to sit in rather than takeaway and found a very clean restaurant, the staff were attentive and helpful
The food was freshly cooked and piping hot my wife asked for less batter on her fish which wasn't an issue for them
Both me , my wife and my 3 year old son loved the food and would highly recommend visiting this place to anyone wanting real fish and chips

Visited October 2013
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you and your family all enjoyed your meal with us. Hope you visit again.