“"Summer Holidays with the kids"”
Review of The Manuela Rose

The Manuela Rose
Ranked #446 of 864 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I've been coming for the past 3 years with the kids! we love it. The hotel is clean, comfortable and the food is excellent. You have two choices of breakfast eg: full/half English or cerals, and evening meals which is great expecially with the kids as you know they can be fussy. The staff are pleasant and very very friendly and helpful eg: advising where to go, whats on offer and we were also given discount vouchers on various shows, resturants etc. The rooms were all clean and very comfortable. Ideal for families and ALL ages. We bought our laptops and we had free access to their WIFI which was very helpful expecially if you have teenagers!!! Lots of things to do and see we look forward to our visit every year and will continue to do so. The hotel is located in a prime spot round the corner (3 mins) from the city centre, 3 mins to the sea front and 3 mins from the national express coach depot - which was very handy no need for taxi!! Pat/Kevin & staff thank you for a wonderful holiday which the kids thoroughly enjoyed and thanks for helping my 81 year old mother!!! I would recommend for ALL ages - if your're looking for value for money, clean and friendly accomodation, good food - look no further! I definately will be returning and look forward to it!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Marian L

Reviewed July 13, 2012

just back from the manuela rose for the fourth time. same brilliant standards from our hosts. breakfast very good, rooms clean and location fantastic for the centre of blackpool.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2012

my collegues and myself six of us in total stayed in this hotel for second year running and were very comfortable and the food was excellent all you want for a long or short stay kevin and his wife pat along with the staff were excellent hosts

Room Tip: ask for the back rooms if you dont want to hear revellers but even at front not much noise
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank jessie t
Reviewed January 17, 2012

This Christmas was our third year at Manuela rose and as usual it was brilliant. It is allways clean,and the food is excellent.Kevin and Pat allways make us very welcome Thanks again

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Roger1184
Reviewed December 1, 2011

I visited the Manuela Rose for a football weekend with some friends. I found the guest house comfortable with a nice feel of old fasioned touches. The location was fantastic and the breakfast very nice served by staff with a sense of humour. The owner was a little cold at times, but think he was just a bit wary of lads after having a few drinks. The only real down side was the parking a steep £15 for two nights on the local council car park adjacent to the guest house. All in all I wouldrecommend this to others. Blackpool itself has improved since the last time I visited about four years ago. It has cleaned up its act and is trying to be more modern and move away from the kiss me quick hat culture. The theater is close by and I may return for a visit in the future.

Room Tip: Better outlook in the rooms at teh front.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank southportfamily
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Kevin & Pat Are The Nicest Couple I've Ever Met I've Been Coming To Blackpool For 11yrs And This Has Got To Be The Best Hotel I've Stayed In Kevin Went Out His Way To Do Anythink For Us .You Couldn't Off Asked For Nicest Waitresse's Sammi And Pauline And Lovely Brillant With Children Very Helpfull Nothink Was Never To Much Trouble We Are Returning In A Few Weeks Time I Will Be Recommending This Hotel To Family And Friends Thanks For Everythink Look Forward In Seeing You All Soon Michelle Philip And Children Xx

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2011

great 3 night stay, with 9 year old son, the breakfast was excellent, the hotel next to all ameneties, and all the staff very friendly, would return again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family