“Amazing”

Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Blackpool
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Better than any whippy I've had, good value and tastes amazing. So good I went everyday I stayed! Best ice cream around.

1  Thank Sophie152

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Notarianni is a fabulous authentic ice cream parlour. It has a wonderful retro feel about it. The ice cream has a lumpy grating texture that is devine for all you ice cream lovers..Not the same..Very different..And good at it

1  Thank Mark C
Reviewed June 5, 2013

staff here are wonderful. the ques are always really big which just proves how wonderful this place really is. michael and his staff are always really pleasant. a family run buisness that is just fab!!! the ice cream is amazing!!!!!!!!!! you will never want ice cream from anywhere else once you have been here!

1  Thank 1990NT
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I lived on the Fylde all my life until December just gone and had never even heard of Notarianni's!!
My Fiance took us down there, last month, on one of the wettest days so far this year, and we sat and ate a medium tub of the most perfect vanilla ice cream i've tasted outside of Italy!

I can't guess that everyone will like it- I know they would (unless they had a dairy intolerance....)

Definitely go and try it out this summer- you WILL NOT be disappionted!

1  Thank Catherine E
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have been eating Notarianni's ice cream since I was a child and so has my Daughter and now my young Grandson. He likes the ice cream with sprinkles and sauce but I like it just as it comes - to put anything on the amazing full to the brim tubs and huge cornets is sacrilege as far as I'm concerned!

1  Thank Sue A