“Top Calss food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Don Antonio - CLOSED

Don Antonio
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Newcastle UK
“Top Calss food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Top Class food as usual, you can’t fault the food in this restaurant its first class. The staff are friendly and service is Fab. This isn’t the first time I’ve eaten here, last year in September my wife and I took 4 friends and they loved it. Quality food, quality time.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lozzerento

Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

Visited here as we wanted to try somewhere different to eat and it really was lovely.
The staff were friendly and not very pushy at all although during the food they were stood about looking a little like spare parts which was a little uncomfortable (although it was a quiet night so what else could they do) and the music choice of 'Mr Boombastic' was slightly random however the food was DEVINE!

We ordered meat balls, garlic bread with cheese and stuffed mushrooms for a starter and lasagne and ham and mushroom pasta for the main and we have never felt that full in a long time.
We will be returning to eat here as everything was cooked well and the quality ingredients used really showed in the dishes they provided.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Blackpool13210
glasgow
“Always delicious food and superb service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Thank you very much for a wonderful evening spent in the beautiful suuroundings at Don Antonio, my partner and I only ever eat out at this reastaurant, we know that the food will be excellent and we are always treated with the utmost respect and care. The Early Bird Menu caters for all tastes and as I do not eat meat, I enjoyed the fish cake starter and salmon main meal served with delightful vegetables. For anyone who enjoys fine food and superb service then this is the place to visit..... Thank you to all at Don Antonio.

• Visited August 2013
“This place made our Week!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Short and sweet, arrived at this restaurant by luck after seeing it. A busy Saturday night we were welcomed in with open arms, we had a baby with us which may have caused problems with many places, not here. They spoilt him and us for the entire night. I'm devastated we are travelling home tomorrow as I need to come here again. Luckily we have family here so a perfect excuse to visit again. By the way the food........ OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! I'm very blessed to live in devon as the food is Devine, but this gorgeous family run italian puts them all to shame. If you read this guys, thanks for an amazing night and we will DEFINITELY see you soon. I emplore any one who reads this to enjoy the fantastic food, ambiance and friendliness that this fantastic restaurant offers.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Billybenson
“Great Italian Food and Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

What a great little restaurant. Staff are extremely friendly and make a lot of effort with the kids. Menu is extensive and good value for money. They do fantastic steaks and service is excellent. We would well recommend this restaurant.

Visited July 2013