“It's been so long..”
Review of AJ's Bistro - CLOSED

AJ's Bistro
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Since I have had such a decent steak. I had steak Diane and my husband had steak with Stilton both were delicious. Service was excellent we can highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank mazza20Nuneaton

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We had the set menu for 2. A real hidden gem. Visited after reading reviews on trip advisor and it lived up to all the positive reviews. Helpful, friendly staff, really good, tasty food. We had the morrocan lamb and it was delicious. The cheese board was lovely with huge chunks of really nice cheeses. Nice ambience and definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank MargandMick
Reviewed March 14, 2014

We were in blackpool for a weekend break and found this restaurant on trip advisor. The staff were friendly and attentive but not in your face. The food was excellent and we'll worth the money the sticky toffee pudding was to die for. We would highly recommend this place and will definately go back next time we visit blackpool.

2  Thank Catherine M
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Me & my boyfriend went to the restaurant whilst we were in Blackpool for a little break. I had looked up gluten free places to eat in Blackpool prior to going and this had good reviews.
The food was gorgeous :) lots of choice & very helpful if needing a gluten free option. We had the early bird menu so was very reasonable, we also added dessert & glad we did as this was by far the best course - amazing desserts! staff were lovely, service was good even though it was packed all night! definitely recommend :)

1  Thank Beet21
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We were in Blackpool for work this weekend and found this restaurant on trip adviser. I'll make it short, but basically the waitress was rushed off her feet but still took the time to be friendly and chatty and gave a great service - and I can't remember ever having a better steak! Great cut, perfectly cooked and I went for the Mexican sauce which was awesome! Would definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank Turbo75