“Memorable evening !”
Review of AJ's Bistro - CLOSED

AJ's Bistro
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We pre-booked a table at AJ's (using a Hi-Life card), as we were spending a short break in Blackpool between Christmas and New Year. We were at first disappointed to find the restaurant empty on arrival, but were made exceptionally welcome by the young lady at front of house, also by the 2 gents hard at work in the kitchen. The meal was excellent, so much so that we even offered to pay full price, but the staff would hear none of this. They even offered to call us a taxi for our return journey.

We can heartily recommend this restaurant to anyone, a jewel amongst the plethora of fast food restaurants which abound in Blackpool.

1  Thank Colin C
There are newer reviews for AJ's Bistro

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Fabulous restaurant ... Definitely recommended .,...meal was amazing ,,, great delivery and sevice and a great price ,, cannot fault anything x

1  Thank Eltel132
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I chose this restaurant after reading the excellent reviews on Trip Advisor as I was off to Blackpool for the weekend. I was not disappointed!!! I have been diagnosed Coeliac for 7 years now and as any Coeliac will tell you, it is not always easy to find places where you feel confident to eat out and know that your needs are going to be catered for 100%. However, this was definitely the best place I have eaten out since diagnosis. My gluten free diet was well catered for and the staff were very friendly and extremely knowledgeable about my needs and I felt quite confident to eat here! The food itself was absolutely delicious - the best fish pie I have ever eaten! My non-coeliac husband had the salsa chicken which was equally as delicious! At the end of our meal the chef came to see that we'd enjoyed it, which I thought was a very nice touch. All in all, a lovely friendly family run business which deserves the highest praise! It's a pity that this place is so far away from where I live, but next time I am in Blackpool, I will be heading straight for AJ's Bistro! Thank you and keep up the excellent work!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

After reading reviews on trip advisor and being recommended by the B&B we stayed at.We decided to try. OMG the food was amazing, the service excellent. Good luck with your forthcoming baby and thankyou for a fabulous nite.

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Six of us ate here from the early bird menu . We went as it was recommended due to my hubby having coeliacs . The service and food was wonderful and they were brilliant as they knew exactly how to cater for him . Will definitely go again next time we are in Blackpool