“The best place I've eaten out since being Coeliac!”
Review of AJ's Bistro - CLOSED

AJ's Bistro
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I chose this restaurant after reading the excellent reviews on Trip Advisor as I was off to Blackpool for the weekend. I was not disappointed!!! I have been diagnosed Coeliac for 7 years now and as any Coeliac will tell you, it is not always easy to find places where you feel confident to eat out and know that your needs are going to be catered for 100%. However, this was definitely the best place I have eaten out since diagnosis. My gluten free diet was well catered for and the staff were very friendly and extremely knowledgeable about my needs and I felt quite confident to eat here! The food itself was absolutely delicious - the best fish pie I have ever eaten! My non-coeliac husband had the salsa chicken which was equally as delicious! At the end of our meal the chef came to see that we'd enjoyed it, which I thought was a very nice touch. All in all, a lovely friendly family run business which deserves the highest praise! It's a pity that this place is so far away from where I live, but next time I am in Blackpool, I will be heading straight for AJ's Bistro! Thank you and keep up the excellent work!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

After reading reviews on trip advisor and being recommended by the B&B we stayed at.We decided to try. OMG the food was amazing, the service excellent. Good luck with your forthcoming baby and thankyou for a fabulous nite.

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Six of us ate here from the early bird menu . We went as it was recommended due to my hubby having coeliacs . The service and food was wonderful and they were brilliant as they knew exactly how to cater for him . Will definitely go again next time we are in Blackpool

Reviewed November 30, 2013

went tonight for my wife's birthday. the quality of the food was outstanding!! cooked and served by the most amiable family imaginable.made our night memorable. we will be returning. the chickens livers are definately recommended,just try it you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We visited Ajs after a visit to the theatre. It was excellent -the service, the food, the experience!

We were made to feel so welcome we shall be back again soon!