“Lovely Food”
Review of AJ's Bistro - CLOSED

AJ's Bistro
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2013

we recently ate at this Bistro I am on a Strict diet and they made even the plainest of foods very tasty and look appetizing. They even went out of their way to do me a fruit salad for dessert. would recommend this bistro to anyone who is visiting Blackpool.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Great food, friendly & helpful staff and lovely welcoming owners. Plenty to choose from on menu, even for fussy eaters in our group where the staff recommended alternatives. Steak options were amazing and the home made desserts are a must so save some room! Would definitely recommend and will be going back next time we visit Blackpool :)

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We visited AJ's after reading the good reviews on here.Glad we did had a very nice meal, we both chose steaks and they were lovely. (not sure about the YELLOW cauliflower lol).

The restaurant is lovely and modern and clean and although they were busy the staff were very efficient and pleasant.

We will be making a return visit.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

My partner and I visited AJ's Bistro
65 Topping St City Centre, Blackpool FY1 3AF
01253 626111

Service was a bit slow to start with but it got a lot better by the end of the night, the staff could not do enough for you.....

We did intend to have a three course meal, but by the end of the main...we wee stuffed.
Plenty of food on the plates, the soup was filled right to the brim, non of this three spoonfuls and your done job.....Wine with the meal was served at the table and it was a good price as well.

Next time we are up in Blackpool, we will go back again..£70 two starters, two mains including steaks and monkfish, two cokes and a bottle of wine...BARGAIN......

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We wanted to find a nice place for dinner for my partners birthday, we were recommended to try AJ's by our hosts at Pride Lodge, at first look we weren't sure, but when you get inside, well, a completely different story! Beautiful decor, exceptionally friendly staff and steaks to die for! I wanted a sauce that wasn't on the menu, so asked if the chef could accommodate, I was told it would be no problem, the homemade pate and chutney starter was an absolute delight, followed by a beautifully cooked fillet steak each, mine with the Madeira sauce I'd requested! The chef had sent message with my dinner hoping it would be to my liking, as he'd not made a Madeira sauce for a long time! Well, it was beautiful!
We would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Blackpool... You won't be sorry you did!