“Dinner”
Review of AJ's Bistro - CLOSED

AJ's Bistro
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Chester, United Kingdom
“Dinner”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Highly recommend this restaurant. Such friendly and helpful staff. Obviously very popular, i got in early and it filled up rapidly.Booking not essential. Food well presented and delicious in smart surroundings. Couldnt fault it, definately a port of call whenever i am next in the area.

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Year on year the food and service is excellent. We had wonderful food wine and service. We will always return here whenever we are in blackpool

West midlands
“Wow what a Gem”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I went to AJs this weekend it is a bit out of the way but well worth it when you get there. We were greeted by a very nice young lady the service we had was excellent the food was outstanding nothing was to much trouble. I only wish that AJs was in the West Midlands. But I know where I shall be eating the next time we are in Blackpool

1 Thank Janet L
Alnwick, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An oasis in the desert of Blackpool dining!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Myself and a friend were staying overnight in Blackpool as we were playing golf the next day. Having walked around looking for a likely place (and giving up) we consulted tripadvisor and went to AJ's bistro as it leapt off the page. The staff were friendly and happy to recommend an unusual wine and we went for steaks as these were mentioned in the reviews. We were not disappointed! We both had the porterhouse and they were cooked to perfection. The place was a very nice surprise and deserves to be even higher in the rankings. Highly recommended.

1 Thank AdamPeel
Blackpool
“Will be back”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My friends and i decided to go here for our monthly meal as my friend had raved about the food. My word she was not wrong. The pate was beautiful and moreish and the fillet was cooked to how i love it!! No room for desert as the portions were huge. We spoke to the staff and the chef as my friend knew them. He was lovely and was passonate about the food he cooked and happy that we had enjoyed our experience.

I will be back and might take the husband.

• Visited August 2013