“Lovely hotel, lovely lady!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Jeanne

Hotel Jeanne
Ranked #161 of 911 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Mids Girl
“Lovely hotel, lovely lady!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2009

I have just arrived back from a weekend in the hotel Jeanne. A lovely hotel, with a lovely atmosphere. Jeanne is a lovely lady, for whom nothing was to much trouble! She took the time to stop for a chat as we were coming in and out of the hotel, very warm and welcoming......my 2yr old wanted to bring her home with us!....Breakfast was scrumptious...the service was second to none. Rooms were lovely and clean...I would definately stay here again!!!!!...

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Hadfield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2009

I walked through the front door with my girlfriend. It was a palace, we were so excited by the tastefully bright interior. The lovely white wallpaper so clean and bright. The lounge lovely tables and seating with a nice full length window to look out of. The bedroom a fantastic high ceilling with again that bright feeling with white decor. The bed was a good size double. It was a brass frame with lovely painted flowers adorned to the headboard. We both felt like a king and queen of England. Our own bathroom was again a fair sized room with a fantastic power shower. The breakfast room a lovely clean airy feel again nice bright seatings and lovely tables with a self-service for your cereals. The cooked breakfasts served by wonderful Jean or one of her staff. We are looking forward to returning here! Jean is the nicest landlady I have ever met!. Nothing is too much trouble for her! Her place is the most fantastic place I have ever stopped at!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
england
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2009

we stayed at hotel jeannie as a family of 20 to plan a supize party for my youger brother,i can honestly say what a fantastic time we had.Jean made us all very welcome even when we all took over the place,the hotel was very clean good sized family rooms and the bathrooms were clean and tidy,would go back again.Thankyou jean for making my brothers party such a good one.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Sunderland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2009

Myself and my partner arrived at this hotel without a reservation as we came down to Blackpool for a couple of days on the chance of getting a room. I would like to say that within 2 minutes of being at the hotel my partner and myself took a liking to Jeanne and she made us very welcome and made us feel very much at ease. She immediatley opened the bar when learning that I was gasping for a pint. I have been to hotels in Blackpool before and you get the rulebook on what you can and cannot do at the hotel such as no smoking in the rooms etc etc, not so with jeanne, no preaching rulebooks, just made us very welcome. The hotel was very clean and the bedroom and bathroom were very clean. The breakfast was more than adequate and you could even have more if you wanted which myself or my partner did not as we were very satisfied. Our last night there we got very drunk and as standard in most if not all hotels you have to vacate your room at 10.00am on your final day and we slept in till 10.45am and Jeanne only enquired if we have a good night to which we were really impressed. Jeanne has been in the business for many years so she knows a thing or two about keeping guests happy. Would I return, Yes absolutley with the kids next time.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MarkyMarkSunderland
Stoke
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2009

Jean was a friendly and welcoming host.
We travlled up for new years and loved every minute.
The rooms were clean and tidy, and Jean was there to offer us anythingshe fel we needed. If we had a problem Jean was approachable and friendly and gave u assistance whenever we needed it.
She had a good idea of what a good night would be for us, and recommended many great places to have a good time.
The hotel was in a very accesable area and everything was easy to get to.
The breakfast was top notch and very enjoyable.
Even though there were other guests Jean still could not do more for us.
I woul recommend it to any one.
It was a pleasurable trip to Blackpool and i would be sure to visit again.
Thank you very much Jean.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank katieStoke
wishaw
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2008

must thank jeanne for a very late booking for a overnight at the hotel.as always jeanne is very helpfull and bubbly.food is good and the rooms are very clean.i have been a few times now and be booking again very soon.

Stayed September 2008
2 Thank delboy59
birmingham
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2008

I think that the hotel stay was impressive, clean and the food that they offered was of a very high standard. The hotel is situated close to the South Pier so is handy if you are thinking of catching trams or buses around the town. Also is very close to local shops so you can shop at your own leisure without moving far from this hotel. i would deffinatly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in Blackpool.

Mr & Mrs Lambert

• Liked — The cleanliness of the rooms and the quality of the food.
  • Disliked — N/a
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple