All reviewssteak piekim markamerican themehome cooked foodgreat weekendwarm welcomeeaster breakpleasure beachon arrivalsea frontlittle gemfriendly atmospherefeel so welcomevisiting blackpoolkeep up the good workevening mealgreat hosts
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Food lovely big menu. American themed. Play room for kids with toys pool table very friendly staff
land lady Kim very nice and informative, about the Blackpool attractions and transport. 50s & 60s
music live on Saturday, he did a good Roy Orbison. Clean rooms very quiet.
food and broad very reasonably priced will stay there again if there's room for us and love Blackpool people there really nice compered to London. Happy holiday for us and the kids.
thanks Kim and staff.
we didn't book just turned up
ps nice pie

Room Tip: book first
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Just spent a wonderful weekend here. Kim and all her staff were very friendly, room was excellent, steak pie and everything else we had off the menu were very tasty. Breakfast very good atmosphere. Will definitely be going back here again. Keep up the good work

Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We frequent Blackpool on a regular basis & have been in Hotels of varying standards. Morgan Charlton is one of the Best we have stayed at in recent years, On arrival Kim, who is very friendly, made us feel welcome. The Food was fantastic the Best Steak Pie & Chips we have ever had. Fish Chips was equally as good. Breakfast was lovely & Kim's staff are friendly, polite & helpful. The Hotel is very clean & the Entertainment on Saturday Night was first class. Bar Prices are ok - The Cocktails are value for money. Would recommend the Hotel to our friends & family. Will be returning soon as we had a Brilliant time.

Rob & Jan - Alex & Sarah

Room Tip: Just ask Kim for a Sea View Room
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights recently we booked the honeymoon suite . Very clean , bed comfortable bathroom clean, lovely sea view with chairs in bay window to enjoy it.
Steak pie to die for . battered fish excellent, portions huge , bar prices reasonable cocktails great didn't manage one of each but tried hard. Staff very helpful even suggesting places to go in the evening. No entertainment on Sat night due to Kims husband being in hospital but lets face it that could happen in the Ritz due to illness .Be back next year for one of our short breaks in the uk . If you want high class then book high class and pay accordingly but be prepared to be disappointed there too. Some things are outwith peoples control.

mr and mrs B

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I have recently enjoyed my fourth stay at this hotel. It has a great family atmosphere and the staff cannot do enough to make your stay pleasurable. It had undergone an extensive renovation since my last visit and the improvements were excellent. The hosts Kim and Mark went out of their way to ensure that my stay was enjoyed as I was a lone traveller and ensured I did not feel lonely or left out. The food was always appetizing and there was plenty of choice. I enjoyed the live entertainment and felt it actually made the holiday ~ as a lone traveller I do not really feel comfortable going out at night but found there was plenty to do in the hotel. I have stayed at the hotel repeatedly and would not consider staying anywhere else.

Room Tip: If you want a sea view go out of the front door the sea and beach are within two minutes walk!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo