Review Highlights
Pleasure beach show

This is a pleasure beach show and you can get free or reduce entrance with a wrist band. Magic is... read more

Reviewed December 26, 2018
A3303XQpaulh
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
via mobile
Entertaining and good value

Really enjoyed this show, went with my husband and 12 year old son after a day at the pleasure... read more

Reviewed October 31, 2018
FunkyCMJ
Warrington, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Blackpool
from $17.86
from $26.79
from $15.95
from $15.95
More Info
All reviews magic show slight of hand amazing illusions audience participation stage illusions great tricks vegas style intimate venue pleasure beach these guys great seats all ages great entertainment great value for money enjoyable night children aged photos taken
Selected filters
Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed this show, went with my husband and 12 year old son after a day at the pleasure beach.
I was really impressed for £30 for the 3 of us it was a really entertaining evening.

Reviewed October 30, 2018

Took my brother as part of his 50th birthday trip to Blackpool.
This was amazing. How some people are saying all the people picked are stooges I don't know. One trick sees a toy rat chucked around the audience and this wasn't caught by the person it was thrown at and bounced on the floor for a person sat next to us to pick up. This was a child and these are hard to plant. Hearing them talk it was obv they were here as a holiday and not planted by the show.

I loved every bit of this and yes I could work out how some tricks was done and sadly only one show was visable to me at least. As it is done on a thrust stage it is hard to hide everything.

It was fast paced and I enjoyed Craig's sense of humor. Would definelty go again and this time with my family.

Great meeting them after the show as some acts don't do this.

1  Thank Richard J
Reviewed October 29, 2018

This is definatley not a Vegas style show more Butlins holiday camp standard. The presentation was rushed & generally awful. Didn't hold our attention and was bored before getting half way through the show.
It seemed to be less about the magic and more about boosting the ego of Craig & Elizabeth.
Service at the bar was dire and drinks were extortionately expensive so not worth the price of tickets to see this show. Wished we had not bothered

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Wasn't sure what to expect and also if the teens would be cynical or just typical teens that are impressed by nothing. Have to say we all loved it. Good atmosphere. Could see the stage well. Nicely entertained between tricks. My daughter actually screamed and was gobsmacked at times. Good price for a family evening out. It was really busy and slow at the bar and the prices weren't cheap but we just got a large drink at the beginning to see us through. Would recommend a visit. X

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

This magic show is amazing, with Vegas style illusions. We had great seats and was wow'd by the magic. Craig and Elizabeth are excellent magicians.