“Much Improved”

Ranked #47 of 762 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bringing a taste of Italy to the North West of England, Bella Italia on Blackpool's Victoria Street is a popular restaurant with locals and tourists alike. Located just down the road from the famous Blackpool Promenade and the iconic Blackpool Tower, this busy branch of the Bella Italia group is an attractive restaurant featuring a beautiful glass-roofed terrace to the front and the Bella Italia signature bistro-style decor inside. As for the food, you can tuck into dishes such as the 'Quattro Stagioni' pizza with pepperoni, smoked ham, roasted mushrooms and artichokes or the chicken and pancetta salad with a creamy dolcelatte dressing. Whatever you decide to go for, at Blackpool Victoria Street you can be assured of the good standard associated with all Bella Italia restaurants.
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We had visited here before and found the service to be below standard, we decided to give it another go. Much improved, quick efficient service and helpful, pleasant staff. Food was excellent.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I am not usually that keen on chain restaurants, especially Italian ones but I have to say that I did enjoy my meal here. Nice starters and coffee (pizza was tasty but a bit soggy) and friendly service. The restaurant also accepts vouchers which helps to make a meal here good value. Not a bad option when in Blackpool.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Time and time again in my reviews I've said I hate restaurant chains. I hate the fact that they serve up food made to an exact formula often with cheap ingredients. However, I really enjoyed this meal even though I only went here because one of the kids really wanted pizza. Not only did I enjoy the food but everyone else did as well. The service was polite and helpful.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I visited with my son and partner during a holiday in blackpool.

The food was good and the al forno bake i had was delicous. Only gripe was my son had pasta and meatballs but there was only 3/4 small meatballs with loads of pasta.

Our waiter max was friendly and professional throughout our visit. Probably the best restaurant waiter i have encountered!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Well what a surprise, decided to call in here for lunch yesterday mainly as my son wanted pizza. I expected to pay a high price and end up with something slightly edible but it was really good. I chose the Diavlo calzone pizza and it was bursting with fillings and was really tasty, the ‘base’ was also light where a lot of calzone’s I have tried have been heavy. Everyone else in the party also enjoyed their choices, including the kids which is no mean feat! Would recommend as there’s not a lot of places in Blackpool offering decent lunches that I can name. The only slight moan was the waiter was a bit clueless, no kids menus despite two young children, we had to request these.

1  Thank spendleb48