“Delicious”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Haifa, Israel
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Enjoyed our fish very much. More pricey than other restaurants. Service a little slow. If you want a relaxed and more than average meal then this is the place

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
“Wonderful”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Lovely dining room attentive staff, my husband and I both had a whole plaice which was absolutely delicious followed by very Yummie desserts . Would most definitely recommend

ClaytonLeWoods
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exceeded expectations”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband and I had a beautiful meal here. I had the best Dover sole I ever tasted and my husband thoroughly enjoyed his steak and kidney pudding. The staff was friendly and attentive, and every one of the waiter's recommendations was spot on. I would be happy to return and just put myself in his hands. In my opinion, the total bill with drinks was very reasonably priced. Would definitely visit again.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank D B
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“High quality food, high quality service....”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed an evening meal here (scallops, fillet steak and ham hock) - rarely do you get such high quality food served in such generous portions!! Staff were excellent, and even though the restaurant was busy, they managed expectations well. For great food and service you should definitely visit .... All we would ask (for 5-star rating!) is that the toilets be updated to be as pleasant as the rest of the restaurant!! Other than that, fantastic.

1 Thank Stacey B
London, England, United Kingdom
“5 Star Food & Service”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled into the Lamplighter on our last night of a three night stay in Windermere based on a Yelp review. It ended up being our favourite meal of the entire visit!! The service was just superb and we were made to feel our satisfaction was important to them. The food itself was outstanding - superbly cooked and delicious - we would have expected to pay a lot more for it! Cannot recommend enough. If you are visiting Windermere, this must be on your list of places to eat.

• Visited July 2013