Spent 2 nights here and the room was very nice and extremely clean with an en suite which included a massive shower and heated towel rails. Nice surprise when we arrived that our room had it's own parking space (we had room 9 on the ground floor) and received a warm and helpful welcome when we checked in.
Breakfast was between 8.30 and 9.15, although we were told we didn't have to rush if we were a wee bit late and had a nice selection to choose from.
I would recommend and would definitely consider staying here in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious CCTV monitored carpark for 10 vehicles. 7 mins walk to Windermere,15 minutes to Bowness both with Shops, Restaurants & Pubs. 10 mins to railway station. Bus stop nearby with services to all parts of Lake District. Mini bus tours can be arranged with pick-up and drop-off at Newstead. Access to an offsite Spa (5min drive)with heated pool,Tek/gym, sauna,steam room, HOTTUB & Bistro. Passes subject to a small charge and availability. Extra 2Kw heaters in each room for guest comfort.Free Wifi thro'out. Ruskin Lounge - splendid Arts & Crafts lounge strictly for guest use. Guests welcome to bring in their own drinks. William Morris Dining Room where lovely hearty traditional cooked breakfasts are served at individual tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Newstead Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newstead Guest House Hotel Windermere
- Newstead Guest House Windermere, Lake District